Shit, I couldn't hold it in anymore and came. I removed myself from inside of Aaliyah and took off the condom off, to which I had on before made sure they're was no rips and toss it on the floor. I smacked Aaliyah left asscheek sinced she was the closest to me and walked away to the bathroom as they rotated into 69 position. I walked back in still seeing them going, I'll admit it I got a little jealous, and I rolled my eyes and whispered "so it's fuck me hun"and I'm assuming alora heard me cause she just moaned louder. I ignored her this time and grabbed my phone, 14 missed calls from uncle Jupiter. Not a single text, just all calls. I'm extremely confused what's going on with them as I walk to the bathroom, and you can still hear alora and aayliah going at it but not as loud as before.

"Hello" I called and uncle Jupiter answered and started going off-

ragazzo, cosa ci hai messo così tanto a rispondere!! tu sei sorella che aspetti che arrivisme e io stavo cercando di essere gentile con-

Uncle Jupiter now you know damn well I have no clue to what you're talking about so please if you're going to curse me out have some decency to speak in a language, I understand. I heard a deep breath being taken, and my sister started yelling. "Zaire where the fuck is you at, I texted you over an hour ago, what if I had plans today- I would've never done this to you, and we got shit to talk about outside of uncle Jupiter and what is all that noise in the background." Shit, she asking to many questions now. I started tossing my phone around in a circle motions to make it seem like their was static,"aye yall I'm on my way, I just got caught up"—— "wait the signal is breaking up", I turned my phone on airplane mode and the call disconnected all together. I sat my phone on my bathroom counter, and went back to my room, "aye one of you bitches come suck it now".

Alora got up and off of Aaliyah and then started crawling to me as Aaliyah watched from my bed. When alora got close enough, she balanced herself a little better and started to get to work, I ain't even going to lie, my ass even stumbled a little as she going at it. I mumbled to myself "you showing out, you ain't never sucked this shit like that before" and she bit my dick. I moved her head from my big one, nah that shit right there turn me off all the way, and told both their asses to get out my house, I got to leave to see Zephaniah and my uncle. They both had this guilty look on their faces and my stomach did a ping too.  Never in my wildest dreams to where I thought it would conclude to this shit happening. I walked away from them and I heard shuffling movements began and I headed to the bathroom and turned on the shower water.

Zephaniah pov-

"Shit uncle juju I can't see his location" after my bother suddenly lost connection and my uncle just rubbed his temples in frustration and I went back to staring anandi down. Why she in my presence right now, I couldn't comprehend to what and why, cause who is this bitch to my uncle. This had to be some truth to what she said cause my uncle out of all the years I known him he didn't bring woman around us. For the longest me and Zaire swear he was gay and my dad debunked it every time.

A/n: y'all I really got to start making time to create more chapters at reasonable times cause it's -

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Here's to You, Zephaniah.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें