116-120

Chapter 116 116.

  At the meeting, Mu Xiaoqi left behind watching her back.

  Mu Xiaoqi reflected on herself. Compared with Yu Shuangshuang's sense of crisis, her sense of crisis was very leisurely.

  Shaking his head, he went back to the villa.

  They will set off for the high-level civilized plane tomorrow.

  "Qiqi, I contacted my father and set sail at noon tomorrow." Mu Yunshu looked at Mu Xiaoqi's figure and told her the news.

  "How do we go?" Mu Xiaoqi asked hastily.

  "I have an aircraft here. Since it travels between planes, I need a medium. The aircraft is the medium," Mu Yunshu answered her.

  "Oh oh ok" she nodded wildly.

  Then he just sat there in a daze, not knowing what he was thinking.

  Although she has already made a decision, she is more confused than anyone else. In fact, even though Mu Xiaoqi has so many memories, her subjective consciousness is just a little girl who is about to grow up.

  She couldn't be negligent, and Mu Xiaoqi, who had figured it all out, stood up immediately.

  "Brother, let me go out for a while" and then disappeared.

  "This girl..." Mu Yunshu shook her head helplessly.

  "The girl has grown up, hasn't she?" Fu Qing asked back.

  "Yeah, the girl has grown up."

  Mu Xiaoqi went to the supermarket and learned that Yi Xiu had long since left the supermarket. Not long after she moved away, Yi Xiu bought a villa in the villa area. live.

  "Knock knock"

  "Miss Mu, hello." It was Yi Liu who opened the door. He still remembered Mu Xiaoqi and greeted him politely.

  "I'm looking for District Chief Yi." Mu Xiaoqi expressed his intention. After all, several district chiefs knew Yi Xiu and Yuanchuan.

  "District Chief, he went to the hall of City C for a meeting. It was held by Ms. Yu Shuang. It should not have started yet." Yi Liu glanced at Mu Xiaoqi in surprise, apparently caught by Mu Xiaoqi's unclear expression It was a surprise.

  "Oh, oh, ok, thank you." Mu Xiaoqi nodded indiscriminately, and hurried to the hall.

  The hall is the core focus area, so it is often used to decide important things.

  Because of her strength, Yu Shuang is the vice-captain of the first team in City C, and because of her excellent relationship with Mu Xiaoqi, she is also the future daughter-in-law of the Rong family. She has successfully occupied a place in City C and has the power to make decisions. .

  When Mu Xiaoqi was not around, Yu Shuang was almost always doing things for her, and Mu Xiaoqi didn't care. Yu Shuang also told her that Mu Xiaoqi directly let Yu Shuang take full responsibility.

  Although Mu Xiaoqi hadn't shown her face much, her face was well known among the high-level people, so no one stopped Mu Xiaoqi from entering such an important core area along the way, and the meeting hadn't started when she arrived.

  "Miss Mu?" Yi Xiuxiu sat there waiting for the meeting to start, seeing Mu Xiaoqi's face beaming with joy, he got up and walked to Mu Xiaoqi's side.

  "District Chief Yi!" Mu Xiaoqi responded, she originally wanted to talk to Yi Xiu, but now that the meeting has not started, she plans to speak directly at the meeting.