76-80

Chapter 76 76. The Source

  But she quickly opened her eyes and stared at him.

  "Tell me, your name."

  It was quiet for a while, and before she could barely hold back and lost consciousness, she heard a sigh, and it was his name.

  Only then did Mu Xiaoqi let herself fall asleep.

  "Can't you go against the sky and change your life..." he murmured.

  "I hope, Qiqi will remember me."

  He shook his head in pain. He only hoped that his baby could remember him, and that Qiqi would live a stable and happy life.

  That's enough.

  Then he closed the door of Mu Xiaoqi's room and left.

  There was another thing he didn't do...

  Here Mu Xiaoqi really did what he said, she woke up immediately after falling asleep.

  She was walking on a road, and felt that everything here was unreal, thinking it was the reason of a dream.

  As Mu Xiaoqi walked and looked, all the surrounding buildings represented the word "advanced technology", many of which she didn't recognize.

  She guessed that this might be the advanced civilized world that her brother mentioned.

  As she was walking, she found her brother standing in front of her. She was delighted for a moment, and walked over quickly.

  It's just that before she yelled out, her outstretched hand passed through Mu Yunshu's body.

  Mu Xiaoqi was stunned for a moment.

  She is not an entity? What's the situation.

  He was quickly attracted by Mu Yunshu's face. Mu Yunshu's face was still very green, but it was not difficult to recognize him.

  "Oh, why did this boring God story come across to me again?" Mu Xiaoqi said directly, anyway, no one else could see her or touch her.

  She followed Mu Yunshu back home.

  Hmm... It's more like a lump of iron than a home. It looks like a ball with a door. After entering, almost everything inside is inseparable from the word technology.

  Mu Xiaoqi seemed to have entered the city, looking left and right, it was very novel.

  Advanced civilization is indeed advanced.

  I saw Mu Yunshu take out a... um... something to eat from the refrigerator-like box?

  Forgive her for not knowing, but if you put it in your mouth, it should be eaten.

  After eating, he seemed to have nothing to do, so he went to sleep in the rest cabin.

  "...Are these memories playing tricks on me?" She knew that she might not have appeared yet, but why didn't she start recalling from her appearance!

  Fortunately, Mu Yunshu only rested for an hour or two, then got up and went to a place.

  "I'm familiar with this place, it's a laboratory." I am amusing myself.

  Before she saw what experiment Mu Yunshu was doing, her eyes blurred and the screen changed.

  She opened her eyes and found Mu Yunshu's face in front of her, which shocked her.