91-95

Chapter 91 91. The Guardian of the Ruins

  "Well, uncle, have you always lived here?" Mu Xiaoqi displayed the spirit of asking when she didn't understand.

  "You can understand it that way, but the most urgent thing right now is to help you out." The uncle didn't seem to want to say more, he just wanted to send Mu Xiaoqi out.

  "Uncle, I can't go out, I want to find my boyfriend and brother." Mu Xiaoqi saw him get up quickly and came over, and said quickly.

  Unexpectedly, as soon as Mu Xiaoqi finished speaking, the uncle frowned tightly and scolded loudly.

  "What's the purpose of you coming here! I thought you got lost and got involved by yourself, but now it seems that you have ulterior motives!" The

  uncle in front of him was a little emotional, and Mu Xiaoqi had a guess in his heart.

  "We came here with my brother because my brother really needs something in it. If my brother doesn't have this thing, he will die. We can't get out, so we choose to take risks here." Weeping, as if my brother was going to die.

  "Well, I'll help you find them, but if you find them, leave." Seeing her miserable appearance, the uncle calmed down, sighed, and didn't let go.

  But his softened tone was the best way for Mu Xiaoqi to let go. She would stabilize this uncle first, as long as she didn't drive them away now.

  As for why Mu Xiaoqi is so timid, she must have her own reasons.

  "Then thank you uncle." Mu Xiaoqi smiled, thinking to herself, first find the other two before talking.

  She took out the guiding tool, and took it out in front of the uncle carelessly, for fear that he would not see it.

  She was betting, and sure enough, the uncle was a little uneasy when he saw this guiding tool, pointing to it and asking Mu Xiaoqi, his eyes were full of excitement.

  "Where did you come from! How come you are here!"

  "This is given by the elders of the family, and it can lead the way." Mu Xiaoqi looked innocent, but in her heart she was thinking that she was betting right, this was given by the system, and the system is from Mu Xi, which means it was given by Mu Xi, and there is nothing wrong with it Bar?

  "At home. By the way, what did you just say? You are looking for a boyfriend and brother, right?" The uncle thought for a while, as if he had thought of something, then raised his head and looked at Mu Xiaoqi with bright eyes, but the look in his eyes at this time It was no longer as sharp as before.

  "Yes, uncle. Do you know this?" Mu Xiaoqi elevator responded, and continued to ask him, there is a melon at a glance, what if I don't eat the melon!

  "I don't know you, let's go." Uncle Wu Chengxiang shook his head anxiously, with a look of reluctance to talk, and walked a lot faster.

  Seeing this, Mu Xiaoqi didn't continue to ask, it doesn't matter, as long as you know it, you know it. When Mu Xiaoqi wanted to lift her foot and continue to follow, the fast-paced uncle turned back again.

  "Uh, let's go with this thing." The uncle was a little embarrassed, and then pointed to Mu Xiaoqi's guiding tool.

  Mu Xiaoqi didn't say anything, she thought about the two of them silently, and then followed the direction signs, she couldn't help muttering in her heart, if she hadn't met this uncle, she would have found her brother and Fu Qing a long time ago, but these are just in her mouth Let's talk about it.