46-50

2022-09-20 Author: Qiqi Taozi

  Chapter 46 46. World of Two

  On the second day, Mu Xiaoqi fell asleep until noon, but no one came to urge her, and she didn't hear when Mu Lingqi left.

  After washing up and taking two casual bites, I stretched myself to cheer myself up.

  "Mu Xiaoqi's new day! A new start! Let's fight!"

  She was going to see what was going on in the fourth district. It was definitely not over yet, and the system hadn't reminded her that the task was completed, so she had to check it out.

  Yu Shuang had been waiting for Mu Xiaoqi for a long time, so when Mu Xiaoqi got downstairs, she saw Yu Shuang sitting there.

  "Are you awake?" Yu Shuang asked. She had already returned from a tour of City Y, and she didn't have to worry about zombies attacking at any time. This feeling hadn't been felt for a long time.

  "Yeah, how is the progress of Yu Shuangshuang's task in District 4?" Seeing her happy expression, Mu Xiaoqi knew that she must have gone out to find out.

  "District 4 already lives in and around City Y, but..." Yu Shuang paused.

  "But what?" Mu Xiaoqi asked, she seemed to know why it wasn't finished.

  "It's just that there is no safety outside Y City, so Liu Guang asked me to ask you how to solve it." Yu Shuang didn't complete the task in the area she was in charge of due to special reasons, so Liu Guang added this task to her with a wink.

  If he didn't see that Mu Xiaoqi's attitude towards Yu Shuang was so good, then he didn't need eyes at all.

  "Okay, I see, I'll solve it." Although there is no operating system like City Y, nothing can trouble her clever head.

  She just put a large number of residential buildings nearby. After all, the safety of residential buildings is protected.

  In addition, they cleaned up a lot of zombies along the way, and there will not be a large number of zombies to disturb them for a while. She believes in the protective measures of the fourth district.

  She quickly bought a residential building in the mall and put it on the ground, and asked Xi Moshu to tell Liu Guang about the rental rules of the residential building and so on.

  Xi Moshu is no longer as arrogant as he was at the beginning, it is not a wise choice to have a dispute with the boss.

  Someone came in the afternoon.

  Someone came to block the sunlight in Mu Xiaoqi's eyes, and Mu Xiaoqi, who was stuck to Yu Shuang's body, couldn't help but look up, and then saw that person.

  It turned out to be Yun Qi, and now he was looking at Mu Xiaoqi with his lips pursed.

  "Miss Mu, I'm useless in the supermarket when I move here from the fourth district." Yun Qi was also called over, but his tone was really a silent accusation.

  "That's right, there is still a branch." Mu Xiaoqi slapped her head, how could she forget about the branch.

  "That... Yunqi, wait a minute"

  "Yu Shuangshuang, do you know where Mu Lingqi has gone?" Mu Xiaoqi was going to find Mu Lingqi.

  "Him? I don't know, how would I know?" Yu Shuang was confused when asked, is this girl sleepy? Her brother came to ask herself?

  Mu Xiaoqi, who didn't get an answer, sat down instead.

  [Mu Lingqi, received a reply! ]

  That's right, she tried to call Mu Lingqi in her mind, wasn't that how Mu Lingqi contacted her before? She doesn't know if it will work, so let's try it out.