96-100

2022-10-15 Author: Qiqi Taozi

  Chapter 96 96. Get the Desert Flower

  "I'm very useful, I don't eat free food, I can help you fight monsters, and I can bind you to a contract..." Master Yueyue said a lot about what he can do Things that sell themselves sell very willingly.

  "Well, for the sake of giving me the fragments, I'll take you away." Mu Xiaoqi said with a smile in her heart, seemingly embarrassed at the end.

  Master Yue Yue happily bound the contract with Mu Xiaoqi immediately, fearing that Mu Xiaoqi would go back on his word, after binding, it still smiled secretly, as if he was so witty.

  "Yue Yue, why are you here?" Mu Xiaoqi wanted to ask it.

  "I don't know, I woke up here, but I only know that there is a force here that stops me, and I can't leave here." Yue Yue shook his head, and said that he looked very depressed, but he was very happy soon. explain.

  "But I met you. I felt it when you first came in. I can leave here with you. The power of leaving here with you will not stop me, la la la." Thanks to the help of the contract, Master Yue Yue

  became The entity is wandering around Mu Xiaoqi, it is a very cute thing, like a little rabbit.

  "It seems that you plotted against me when I first came in. Are you familiar with this place?" Mu Xiaoqi didn't care. She also plotted against Mr. Yue Yue, and at the same time asked the question she wanted to ask.

  She has not forgotten that she still has a task.

  "I'm not familiar with it, but I can perceive any place here, and I know this place best!" Yue Yue always likes to speak in this order.

  "Then take me around and stay away from the trap of the agency." Mu Xiaoqi directly used its resource.

  "Okay~"

  "Qiqi, Qiqi" came Mu Yunshu's voice.

  "What's wrong, brother?" Mu Xiaoqi turned around from where she was, and faced Mu Yunshu.

  "You just kept moving, I thought you were in danger"

  "No, I put away the pieces just now." Mu Xiaoqi glanced at the uncle, she didn't say anything about Master Yue Yue leaving with her.

  Her intuition told her that she couldn't say it now, at least not in front of the uncle.

  "Uncle, I've got the fragments."

  "Congratulations, you're one step closer to curing your friend." The uncle also congratulated, absent-mindedly.

  "Uncle, since we're all here, my brother wants to take a walk around here, so go and pick up Sister Ya to leave first." Mu Xiaoqi thought he was an eyesore, so she directly and tactfully drove him away.

  "Okay, stay safe." He didn't want to care what these people did for a long time, he just wanted to take Ya out of here.

  After a few people said their goodbyes, Mu Xiaoqi released Master Yueyue.

  "Hello, brothers~" Master Yue Yue saw Mu Yunshu and Fu Qing, and immediately sat on Mu Xiaoqi's shoulders. It's not good for a lady, and there is still some pink on its white hair... "? What is this

  ? "

  This is the energy body, and it will follow me away." Mu Xiaoqi was speechless at its pretentious posture, and the energy body is also a nymphomaniac?