56-60

2022-09-25 Author: Qiqi Taozi

  Chapter 56 56. He reached the world where he was injured alone

  , but never stopped following her footsteps.

  Mu Xiaoqi didn't take Mu Yunshu back to the villa directly, but was attracted by the excitement in front of the supermarket.

  She squeezed into the front row and saw the notice on the notice at the entrance of the supermarket.

  It turned out that Yixiu and several district chiefs discussed together and came up with a new activity. They also set up a series of measures such as the task bar. People can do tasks according to their needs to receive corresponding rewards.

  This event probably calls for supernatural beings to participate, forming many supernatural teams, and then conducting competitions. The top seven teams become the supernatural team representing City Y. The higher the ranking, the more generous the rewards and benefits.

  But the top seven entered the representative ability team, so there must be difficult tasks to do. The so-called hard work for the capable?

  Mu Xiaoqi, the manager of City Y, even acquiesced to a few district chiefs to make the decision, and they had more experience than her.

  If Mu Yunshu knew what she was thinking, she would mercilessly expose that she was too lazy to care about these things.

  "It's no wonder there are so many people, so I'll also add a lottery. The first team will distribute 20 purification crystal cores every month." Mu Xiaoqi became interested. She wondered who the first team would be?

  He happily ordered Yi Liu to fill in the lottery, and Yi Liu was also happy to do so.

  There are already many teams registered.

  She took the list in Yi Liu's hand, and as expected, she caught a glimpse of the team formed by Yu Xilin, including Xi Moshu's team.

  The ranks of Xi Moshu's team and the ability team do not conflict, and Mu Xiaoqi doesn't care if they want more rewards.

  She looked left and right, but she didn't know each other very well, so she wasn't interested.

  "Xiao Qizi, you're showing your face." Yuan Chuan originally had a sad face, but when he saw Mu Xiaoqi, he immediately smiled. He felt that being with Mu Xiaoqi was very easy.

  "Huh~ why this expression?" Mu Xiaoqi chatted with him familiarly, and Mu Yunshu silently put her on Yuanyuan Chuan and took her elbows off.

  "Don't talk about it, the people from the Nandu base have already moved here, so my parents and the others will naturally come here. I don't have a good life." He came here to be the newly appointed head of District B just to hide from his parents. Living in a city this time, his parents have to take turns bombing him~

  "Huh?" Does she have a bad relationship with her parents?

  "They are nothing more than, why don't you have a girlfriend yet? You see, so-and-so's grandchildren are all grown up. My brain is getting bigger." Yuan Chuan vomited bitterly.

  "That's why you don't make people worry." It was Yu Shuang who spoke. They both grew up in the same circle and knew a little more about each other's families.

  "..." The original Sichuan language was blocked.

  "Yu Shuangshuang!" Mu Xiaoqi didn't care what Yuanyuan Chuan's expression was, and rushed towards Yu Shuang directly when she saw Yu Shuang.