101-105

Chapter 101 101.'Infiltrating into the interior'

  Everyone didn't communicate too much, and went to sleep in a hurry to recharge their batteries and make sufficient preparations for tomorrow's affairs.

  If it goes well, it will go well, and if it doesn't go well, it will be a fierce battle for them.

  At dawn, when human beings are most sleepy, there are already four people crawling at the foot of the mountain.

  Since there is no road to Linglong Village, it can be safely reached directly.

  So several people adopted climbing techniques.

  Although they may not have such experience, they are all people who have seen strong winds and waves, and they adapt quickly.

  The few people were very quiet. For the guards of Linglong Village, he didn't find anything disturbing, as usual.

  Then he dozed off, completely unaware that Mu Xiaoqi and the others avoided his sight and immediately arrived at the gate of Linglong village.

  Yuanchuan was the first one to go up, because he had already been here once yesterday, and it would be best for him to lead the way.

  But unfortunately, they were surrounded by a group of people as soon as they went up, and their eyes were not good.

  It turned out that they had their own way to detect outsiders immediately. After receiving the news, the gatekeeper immediately notified other people, so this scene happened.

  "Brother, if you have something to talk about, it's easy to talk about it, if you have something to talk about," Mu Xiaoqi said coquettishly.

  The people surrounding them were all pointing at them with weapons, but Mu Xiaoqi and the others didn't have time to pay attention to the expressions they showed around them.

  In fact, Mu Xiaoqi's goal had already been achieved.

  No matter the situation is good or bad, they have successfully sneaked in, this is her strategy.

  The surrounding people opened their mouths, apparently to make way for those who came in front of them.

  "Hello!"

  Looking at the involuntary respect from the people around him, Mu Xiaoqi thought that he might be the boss or something.

  "Hello, lady, I am the patriarch here. Our village doesn't allow outsiders to enter, but it's not easy to leave. Why don't you stay here first?" The patriarch looked about forty or fifty years old, and his narrow eyes were shrewd. It seems to be calculating something.

  The few people who knew it well obediently 'stayed', seeing the posture, if they don't stay, something will happen, okay?

  What's more, their purpose is to stay.

  The patriarch asked them to take them to the place where they lived.

  "Dear guests, the conditions in the village may not meet your wishes, so don't blame it," the patriarch smiled, and the words in his words were all eloquent.

  "Thank you." Mu Xiaoqi didn't have a good time negotiating with them alone, so it was Yuan Chuan who spoke back and forth.

  The patriarch took them in and left.

  Mu Xiaoqi looked at the house, it was two bedrooms and one living room, the environment was so-so, but it was a very good place to live in the last days.