51-55

Chapter 51 51. A villa that fits the status

  Because of Yuanchuan's interruption, people disappeared.

  ...

  "It's all your fault, I've followed here, and I'm gone." Mu Xiaoqi punched him.

  "It's so hard for you to follow. Are you stupid? This is your territory. Everyone who lives here is registered. Don't you know if you search?" Yuan Chuan didn't expect Mu Xiaoqi to choose the most stupid method , some despised her.

  "..." As expected of the head of a district who doesn't seem very busy, this is really a good idea, but... it shouldn't be that expression.

  She simply went out into the supermarket, and Yu Xilin happened to be over there.

  "The little boss is here, is this?" Yu Xilin knew that Mu Xiaoqi had moved away, and he didn't come here at all in normal times, so he must have something to do here, so he asked clearly.

  "Brother Yu, help me find out where Yu Tian's family lives." Yu Xilin's status in City Y is not low, he is almost in a relatively high position in the management class now, so you must be right to ask him.

  "Okay, little boss, you can rest here for a while, I'll check it out and I'll come back and tell you." Yu Xilin was refreshed when he heard that the little boss had needs. Is there anything more secure than being needed by the boss?

  Mu Xiaoqi and Yuanyuan Chuan didn't wait long, and when they were arguing, Yu Xilin slowly came over.

  Yu Xilin: He is...whether he should go or not, he is entangled.

  "Little Boss, I have asked. Yu Tian's family lives in No. 11 villa area." Yu Xilin told Mu Xiaoqi the address.

  "Thank you, Brother Yu~"

  "But Brother Yu, why did Yu Tian's family come to our city Y? Do you understand?" Mu Xiaoqi wanted to see if he could get some news from Yu Xilin.

  "I don't know very well. I only know that this family was very high-profile when they came, and they came only the day before yesterday. It is said that they offended someone in the Nandu base. I don't know anything else."

  "However, the mother and daughter of this family were rejected by the people around when they first arrived. It was very annoying." Yu Xilin told Mu Xiaoqi what he knew, and at the end he didn't forget to gossip. After all, the people below said that during this period of time, Many of the troubles that happened in Y City were caused by this mother and daughter. They either quarreled with the family or had conflicts with that family.

  "...Okay, I know Brother Yu, let's leave first." Mu Xiaoqi thought for a while, thinking that this was a good thing that the mother and daughter could do, her mouth twitched, speechless, she said goodbye to Yu Xilin and left.

  "Then you should know, Xiao Chuanzi." She didn't believe Yuan Chuan, who was the mayor of the district, didn't know.

  "Ahem, I didn't expect that you were following that crazy woman from Yu Tian's family." Yuan Chuan defended himself, he had news, but he had only met Yu Tian, ​​so how could he know what Yu Tian's family looked like, but He quickly thought of everything.

  It turned out that this girl wanted to help Yu Shuang.

  "It's like this, everything starts with Yu Lu."

  It turned out that Yu Lu and Rong Jin of the Rong family were in love. Rong Jin was married to Yu Shuang in name, but Yu Lu directly snatched him over Anyway, Yu Lu thinks so.