71-75

Chapter 71 71. She's going to be free

  Mu Xiaoqi went downstairs after washing, went to the kitchen and set the robot to cook three days' worth of meals every fourth day.

  Due to the large portions today, when Yu Shuang came down, the breakfast hadn't been finished yet.

  Mu Xiaoqi and Yu Shuang leaned on their chins in boredom, yawned and looked at the robot while talking, it was so hopeless.

  When Mu Yunshu came down, he saw such a scene, shook his head helplessly, and lamented how fast Qiqi could assimilate people.

  "Want to watch the game later?" Mu Yunshu sat beside her, looked at Mu Xiaoqi and asked.

  "I won't watch it, and I don't know anyone, I'll watch Yu Shuangshuang's competition again, hehe." Mu Xiaoqi didn't want to go to the competition stage to report on time like going to work every day.

  Breakfast is sandwich + fried egg + milk, very simple, Mu Xiaoqi hurriedly stuffed it into her mouth, and finally poured milk and stood up.

  "You guys are eating, I'm going to deliver food to Xiao Chuanzi." After finishing speaking, the man had already left without a trace.

  "Oh, you're still like a child." Although Mu Yunshu said that, she was pampered at all.

  "..." Yu Shuang rolled her eyes suddenly when she heard that, but she didn't know how to answer.

  Yu Shuang: Ever since she met Qiqi, she has rolled her eyes more and more.

  Mu Xiaoqi skillfully climbed over the wall and the window, and delivered the meal successfully!

  Looking at Yuanchuan who was showing off his rice, Mu Xiaoqi shook his head, he was not hungry yesterday, so he was gobbling it up, but he didn't stop him, and continued to explain, "Xiaochuanzi, let me tell you,

  this lunch box contains The portion for three days, I'll come to deliver your meal on the fourth day, call me if you need something~" "

  Yeah, got it" Yuan Chuan didn't care about Mu Xiaoqi at all, nodded slowly, and ate a simple breakfast.

  Mu Xiaoqi clicked her tongue, and then went back.

  She wants to go back to do the task!

  This kind of task that can be done at home, give her a bunch of good cutting directly!

  Mu Xiaoqi directly drew the scale of City Y on the light screen and put it aside, then opened City C, and reproduced the buildings of City Y 1:1 from the corner.

  In such a huge city, she was actually asked to do it for three days! ! !

  Or she does it day and night, day and night, really bothering her mind and eyes.

  "Ah~ kill me!" Mu Xiaoqi slumped on the sofa, her eyes glazed over.

  [Drip, level 8 conditional task of the upgrade system: planning city C, and completing it with the same specifications as city Y, since the task obtained is halved, please continue to complete the next task: recruit school teachers, open schools by category, and upgrade after completion] "

  yeah !" After receiving this news, Mu Xiaoqi was full of energy. This task should not seem so difficult, and if you complete it, you will be able to reach level eight.

  After the eighth level is the ninth level, after the ninth level is the tenth level, ahahahahahahaha!

  She is going free!