106-110

Chapter 106 106. The merman

  didn't see anything when he looked back around.

  She is dazzled? It's absolutely impossible, and he couldn't open his mouth, so he made a gesture to make everyone be more careful.

  The two received it and nodded.

  "Yeah, we'll be careful."

  Mu Xiaoqi rolled his eyes at him, and he just nodded. He had to speak in a whisper, so she didn't say anything.

  Fu Qing: Qiqi seems to want to talk but can't.

  The three of them had already swam a long way without knowing it, and the surroundings were pitch black, so they could only hold a flashlight to shine on the road ahead to barely see the surrounding environment clearly.

  At this moment, Mu Xiaoqi clearly felt the obvious impact of the attack in front of her, and she could not help but swim to the side.

  Mu Yunshu and Fu Qing felt no slower than her. When she dodged, Mu Yunshu had already restrained that "thing", and their flashlights also dropped.

  After Mu Xiaoqi came over, she took the flashlight in her hand and shone on the "thing" that Mu Yunshu was holding. After the light hit it, it made a "roaring" sound.

  Looking at it, I saw that it looked like a human above, and below it was a big tail dripping with dark blue viscous liquid. Its body was covered with fish scales, and its eyes were white, which seemed to match the appearance of a human zombie.

  This is an infected and mutated merman.

  If someone sees it, they may think that there is a mermaid, but this is a mermaid, and a mermaid is cruel by nature.

  Perhaps the mermaid's singing will make people addicted, while the mermaid's voice will make people feel dizzy and painful, until they can't stand the high-decibel sound and die of cerebral hemorrhage.

  The "merman" Mu Yunshu came to a conclusion.

  "Infected Merman" Fu Qing added.

  "But this merman's attack method is very ordinary, and he didn't use its high-decibel sound waves to attack."

  "Could it be that the mutated mermen can't attack by themselves! They only attack instinctively by their desire for food!"

  Hearing their description, Mu Xiaoqi breathed a sigh of relief in her heart, it would be easier this way, although she Hadn't seen any sonic attacks, but obviously she didn't want to.

  The mutated merman in his hand was still struggling and roaring, but he was suppressed and could only struggle.

  "Then this one?" Fu Qing looked at the merman in his hand and asked for advice.

  Mu Xiaoqi couldn't speak, so she directly compared her neck, killing the shark!

  "Kill it." Mu Yunshu nodded, ready to strike.

  "That... please wait" came a soft voice, if it wasn't for Mu Xiaoqi who couldn't speak, they might subconsciously think it was Mu Xiaoqi.

  When Mu Xiaoqi heard the voice, she pointed the flashlight in the direction of the voice.

  Huo, good guy, is a beautiful little mermaid, unlike the stench and mutant features of the mutated merman, she has a beautiful face, and her golden-blue fish tail sways slightly.

  Mu Xiaoqi's eyes were straightened, and she quickly gave Mu Yunshu a look, asking him to ask questions, who made her unable to speak.

  "Are you? A mermaid? No, a mermaid?" Seeing Mu Xiaoqi's unpromising appearance, Mu Yunshu was furious.