61-65

Chapter 61 61. Drunkard's intention is not to drink

  "His cousin has been a headache since she was a child." Yuan Chuan casually said a few words and didn't want to say more. He really remembered not so good memories... "

  I see It's very interesting to look at this younger sister." Mu Xiaoqi held her chin, she was really conquered by Liu Yu'er's stubborn appearance, she was born noble.

  "Brother, do you think so?" Mu Xiaoqi asked casually, but the answer didn't matter anyway.

  "Yeah." He replied flatly.

  "There will be a day when you are afraid of her." Seeing that she did not listen to persuasion, Yuan Chuan secretly wanted to see Mu Xiaoqi's play, so he couldn't help but chuckled.

  "Chuan Chuan, you're so free." Mu Xiaoqi rolled his eyes at him, and didn't even bother to hit him, Yuan Chuan didn't know what was going on with his body, and when he hit him, her hand hurt.

  "Good guy, I didn't do anything, let's go home." Mu Xiaoqi shrugged helplessly.

  The three of them acted as if they were taking a walk. Along the way, they looked at this and that, and they just strolled slowly for a long time before walking back.

  Unexpectedly, as soon as she arrived at the door, she saw a red figure...

  Mu Xiaoqi took a closer look, oh, isn't this the Liu Yu'er she saw just now? There was a group of men in black behind them...

  After Liu Yu'er was taken back, she directly told what happened to her.

  When Rong Jin heard that someone was jealous of Yu'er and framed her, he was a little angry for a while.

  Then when she heard that Mu Xiaoqi had helped cousin Yu'er, she frowned, which seemed reasonable.

  It seems that Cousin Yu'er and Mu Xiaoqi have met.

  Rong Jin covered his face, seeing Liu Yu'er who was praising Mu Xiaoqi to heaven with his parents, he was ashamed to expose her nympho attribute.

  "Come on, who else is there besides Ms. Mu?" Rong Jin asked seemingly unintentionally, but in fact he was quite sure.

  "There is another person next to Miss Mu..." Liu Yu'er's face was a little red when she said this, she lowered her head in embarrassment, and kept stirring her fingers.

  Rong Jin saw that there was still something he didn't understand. Cousin Yu'er...he

  remembered what Shuangshuang had told him, that he held his forehead, but he didn't care about it.

  "How do you know that he is single?" Rong Jin asked again.

  "I didn't have a chance to ask..." Liu Yu'er was a little embarrassed, and it was the first time everyone saw her acting like this... "

  Yu'er, well, anyway, Boss Mu helped you, and you will bring things with you later." Let's go visit and thank Boss Mu." Liu Yu'er's father saw that the time was about right, so he spoke directly.

  "Yeah." You can see Miss Mu, the sweet girl, and you can also look at... that person, just thinking about it makes me happy.

  So she couldn't wait to urge the bodyguards to keep up with her pace. She has the ability of wind, so the speed is naturally faster.

  "Uh, this is Ms. Liu?" Mu Xiaoqi asked.

  "My father heard what happened just now, and immediately asked me to thank you, Miss Mu." Liu Yu'er, who received the question, also expressed her intention to come, and looked towards Mu Yunshu unconsciously... "Thank you, come in and sit down.