66-70

Chapter 66 66. The meaning of their existence

  She was stunned, and her first reaction was to look to her left. Yu Shuang, who was supposed to be sitting on Mu Xiaoqi's left... was on the stage of the next competition!

  She is not a good friend! She self-examines! She didn't even know that Yu Shuangshuang had participated in the competition!

  Has Yu Shuangshuang joined the supernatural team? No wonder it seems to be very busy during this time, only the meal time appears.

  Mu Xiaoqi turned her head to look to the left, and since Yu Shuangshuang was gone, she looked straight at Rong Jin without hindrance.

  Rong Jin did not dare to move because of his undisguised eyes, and his thirst for knowledge was obviously extremely high.

  He didn't move, and Mu Xiaoqi just kept looking at him.

  Mu Xiaoqi: Stare at...

  Rong Jin:...I really don't want to admit it...

  "Okay, okay, Shuangshuang's team is my team. I was originally the one to play, but Shuangshuang wanted to see if she was behind... ..." In the end, Rong Jin surrendered and explained why Yu Shuang was on the stage in a few words.

  "Search, Shuan Q." After Mu Xiaoqi got the answer she wanted, she looked away thoughtfully.

  Wow, Rong Jin and the others are so motivated! But... who is better, Shuangshuang or Xi Moshu?

  Oh no, it must be Shuangshuang is powerful, Shuangshuang is the standard heroine holder!

  "Yu Shuang will not indulge herself to enjoy the present moment. She has received a lot of preferential treatment from you, but she will not fall because of it." Mu Yunshu directly pointed out Yu Shuang's psychology.

  "I just want to be good to Yu Shuangshuang. Yu Shuangshuang will have what she should have. I will support her in whatever she wants to do." Mu Xiaoqi is different from Yu Shuang in her ambition. She has no big ambitions and just wants to be a salted fish in Mu Yunshu's arms .

  "Just as long as you're happy." He knew how much Qi Qi liked Yu Shuang.

  The third round started, and Yu Shuang was competing with another girl.

  Mu Xiaoqi felt that there was no comparison. Yu Shuangshuang's mental system was simply invincible, well, as long as she controlled the opponent's brain, there was nothing she couldn't beat... Maybe

  she was thinking too superficially.

  The girl on the opposite side was of the wood type and her weapon was a machete. Looking at the opponent in front of her, Yu Shuang felt that something was wrong with her, but she couldn't tell.

  Yu Shuang just wanted to test whether her mental strength had declined, so she acted preemptively and used her mental strength to enter the girl's brain.

  After entering, she was startled and wanted to withdraw, but unexpectedly, the veins in the girl's brain turned into vines to surround her surroundings.

  Yu Shuang knew that she had fallen into the other party's trap, and she finally found out what was wrong. This girl's abilities are very strange, and she has a different taste from other wood-type abilities!

  The audience couldn't see why, they just thought that the two of them didn't move, but they didn't know that the two of them had already started a fight in the mind of the wood-type supernatural being.