41-45

Chapter 41 41. Drooling with envy,

  "Brother, I understand what you said." After hearing this, Mu Xiaoqi understood.

  "Actually, the country hasn't given up on you. It's just that the end of the world broke out a few years ago, and everything outside has changed. That's why you can't get in touch with the country." Then Mu Xiaoqi looked at them with shocked and disbelieving faces, and

  gave They talked about people turning into zombies, survivors, supernatural beings and other things in the last days.

  What Mu Xiaoqi said was dry, and the group of people still didn't believe it.

  Then they took out something out of thin air in front of them from the system space, and put it back directly, which just disappeared in their eyes.

  "It's not a girl, are you a juggler?" Another person rubbed his eyes in disbelief.

  "Oh, Yu Shuangshuang, let them have a look." Mu Xiaoqi was frustrated.

  Yu Shuang also cooperated very well, directly using the spirit system to fetch things from the air, or controlling the stool next to her to dance.

  "Did you see it? Mine is a space-type ability, and Sister Yushuang's is a spirit-type ability." Mu Xiaoqi froze for a moment.

  And the special forces also gained some trust.

  Mu Xiaoqi is also quite strange. It stands to reason that the apocalypse broke out at the same time, and no corner of the world will avoid it.

  This group of special forces should also be mutated or awakened, why do they seem to be isolated from the world.

  She accepted the doubt in her heart and exchanged a glance with Yu Shuang.

  "Brother Ying, do you know where this place is?" Since he is here for a mission, he should know the relevant information here.

  "It's very close to the country. It's in the north of the country. The island has no name and doesn't belong to any country. So we were sent here because we arrested a very cunning drug lord, and it lasted until the end of the world as you said. It was only captured during that time." Eagle slowly said the specific news.

  Mu Xiaoqi breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, she didn't get too far away, and she didn't even have to wait a month to leave.

  "How did you get out of here?"

  "You can't leave without a submarine or a helicopter." They have lived on this island for so many years and have not left. Forced to survive on the island until now, Eagle shook his head regretfully.

  But who is Mu Xiaoqi? Her eyes lit up, a submarine? She has it all!

  "So, you guys know the route?"

  "Yeah"

  "Brother Ying, have you thought about leaving here?" Mu Xiaoqi thought that being trapped here would make life difficult.

  "The brothers have always wanted to leave, but unfortunately they haven't found a way to leave after several years." Eagle expressed his thoughts, could this little girl take them away?

  "Brother Ying is like this. You know that I have the ability of the space system. There are submarines in my space. Sister Yushuang and I don't want to stay here any longer, so we must leave." "We don't want to stay here.

  " I mind taking you away from here, but the outside environment may not be as peaceful as this island, and it may even be dangerous, so..." "

  Stop talking, we will leave with you, the motherland is difficult, and we will not abandon the motherland here Let's just live by it." One of the special soldiers surrounding Mu Xiaoqi directly interrupted Mu Xiaoqi, expressing his attitude.