13. "Let's Go Home"

"Boruto! Sarada! I'm really feel bad to interrupt your this moment! But Princess Zaki has escaped! " Kawaki yelled with tight slap on Boruto's head.

"How did she-"

"When you both were busy. " Chocho smirked but it soon disappeared with her saying, "Boruto, let this mission finish. I'll burn you to ashes! " Fire surrounded her with her eyes shining and her hair flying upwards while her holding her wrist.

Boruto gulped.

He fears no one. No one but girls. Girls are scary. Take Chocho, Sarada and, not to mention, Himawari for example.

"Everyone! Princess Zaki has taken Himawari with her! " Konohamaru informed while Boruto got up with a jolt.

"You bring Himawari with you as well?! " Boruto yelled at everyone.

"She wanted to see you... "

"And you gave her the permission?! Kawaki, what kind of brother you are?! "

And before the fight starts, Sarada interrupted saying, "Boruto, we agree we've made a mistake. But there's no time regretting it. " Everyone nodded but Boruto didn't. He was worried for his sister. The Himawari he left behind, didn't even know how to fight. But things aren't the same anymore. Himawari knows how to fight. She know how to defend herself. But it would still bother Boruto as he know what Zaki can do. "We should think something. "

"Let's divide. Boruto, Shikadai, Mitsuki and Chocho; you'll go with Gaara behind Zaki. Sarada, Inojin, Kawaki; you'll come with me. " Knohohamaru explained.

"Yes! "

***

"Sarada and Hiroshi are alright. Sarada has become even mature while Hiroshi is like a sunshine to Sarada. " Sumire informed while Sakura was crying and Sasuke had tears in her eyes.

"Did-did she hate Boruto? " Sakura hesitantly asked. She would never want Sarada to hate Boruto. She is alive just because of him. If he wasn't there, she would've died long ago.

"Yes. Yes she did. But now she has realized her mistake. " Sumire smiled looking on her lap. The three are still tied with ropes but are able to talk... of course! "Thanks to Sasuke-san. He came in her dream and told her that revenge is the worst thing of all. "

"I'm really sorry. All of this happened because of me. " Sakura cried.

"Nothing happened because of you! " Sasuke scolded.

"He's right, Sakura-san! You're not the one at fault. You did your job! You saved Sarada and Hiroshi! You risked your own life to save them! "

"But Boruto was saving me... he was saving me when all that happened. He risked his life and took all the burden on himself! He-"

BANG!!!

"What happened? " Sumire thought as she looked towards the exit with terror in her eyes. "Are they here? " The terror turned into hopes.

"What was that?! " Sasuke asked.

"Maybe they came! " Sumire quickly cut her ropes by the sharp knife Boruto gave her when he was leaving. The knife was special as it was made for an Uchiha's eye, from an Uchiha's eye. He signed her to use it when needed. Sumire ran to Sasuke first as he was near and cut his ropes as well.

"Sasuke-san. Could you please untie Sakura-san? I need to check something out. " Sumire smiled politely handing his the knife and went somewhere.

Sasuke ran to Sakura and untied her.

"I'm sorry for everything, darling. " Sakura cried. Sasuke smiled and wiped her tears.

"You weren't at fault. I've already told you many times. " He spoke softly and hugged Sakura who hugged him back.

They stayed at the same position untill Sasuke pulled apart and kissed her forehead.

"Let's go home. "

Hope you like this extremely short chapter.

Take care!