Chapter 20, is it over?

"And so we meet again, baby boy." Came the answer in a freezing cold voice laced with menace and hate.

That voice sent shivers down Sky's spine and made him freeze in place.

He couldn't believe it. He wouldn't believe it.

The single person who had broken him, ruined him, and made him feel worthless was back, and he couldn't do anything but stare.

This must be another nightmare.

It must be.

Gun stepped closer and closer to Sky, prowling toward him like a tiger stalking its prey.

He smirked widely and said "I've heard you got better from our last encounter, Sky."

Sky gulped as Gun was only a few feet away from him.

His senses were screaming in terror, and all his nerves told him to run, but then there was this feeling, the feeling of submission and understanding that all was now lost.

This is how much the other had broken him. He was unable to stand up for himself. Not against this person.

The one who had hurt him, both physically and mentally, and had almost killed him.

He hated Gun so much, the despise for him wove itself into his skin, and yet, he couldn't move. He was helpless.

"So, Sky, looks like you've managed to get yourself back together, huh? Though I've heard you got some help.....Well, we don't want that happening again, do we?" Gun asked in that voice with breathtaking ice cold venom.

With that, Gun gave a nod to someone behind Sky, a hand was clasped to his mouth, and then all went black.

——————

Sky woke up in the choking, and unfortunately familiar scent of cigarette smoke and alcohol.

As Sky opened his eyes, he knew this was not a dream, everything around him was too scarily vivid.

He was laying on an unmade bed, and as he took a look around the room the horrid realization came to him, as he knew that he was in Gun's room.

Unpleasant memories filled his head as he remembered being abused and cut on this same bed. Sky glanced down on his chest, and realized that the scars were visible, and his shirt was gone.

That same moment, Gun came out of a door, and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Sky's eyes looked at Gun's and the other smiled wickedly at him.

Sky shifted away from Gun, as far as the bed would allow.

Before the full terror had time to seep in, there was anger. "What do you want?!?" He asked harshly. "Haven't you done enough?!?"

"Now, now, Sky don't be so rude, we've just met after such long time, don't you want to properly great me?"

Gun asked with fake lovely words, grin on all the time.

Sky felt like trembling, but he knew he had to keep himself in the right state of mind and not panic. That, unfortunately, was proven almost impossible.

"And judging by your actions so far, Sky, no, I haven't done enough. Looks like our previous lessons have slipped your mind, hm?"

Sky glared at Gun, and then, unexpectantly, sprang to his feet and dashed to the door from which Gun came from.

"Huh, you've gained quite an attitude..." Gun said as he watched Sky who tugged at the door handle furiously, but still failed to get it opened.

Gun smirked at Sky who let out a hiss and turned back to him. "Let me out!" He demanded, though his body was twitching with fear, despite his words.