Chapter seven, Payu and Rain

Hiiii, I wondered if you guys wanted some PayuxRain, so I wrote it.

I've never done Rain POV, so I hope it's fine.

Enjoy!
——————
Rain POV
——————

My heart is bursting with joy right now!

Even though so much time had passed since yesterday, I still cannot believe that I actually got Payu to be my boyfriend!!!

Aaaaaa!

My poor heart can't take it.

Yesterday, we worked out through everything that happened in the race. He was angry, but I convinced him I wouldn't do anything like that again.

To prove I could be nice and smart, I studied all night, and I went to Payu's house, because I wanted him to be the first to know about the grades I received. I was really shocked when the elders praised me, but it was all really thanks to Payu because he had made me study harder than I have ever done before.

Unfortunately however, when I arrived at his place, it started pouring outside, and I was freezing, cold, and wet. When Payu finally came from work, he found me sitting on the sidewalk, shivering.

Payu had scolded me, but he was much more worried than angry. He took me in, and even helped me dry my hair!

It was already dark, and so I was able to stay at his place for the night, and then, he confessed.

——————
Rain POV, last night
——————

I was sitting on Payu's bed when he came back with a towel in his hands.
He handed it to me, and sat beside me on the edge of the bed.

I was still so cold from the rain, but for some reason, I felt warmth envelope me as he sat closer.

Then, he gently took the towel from my hands, his fingers slipping over mine in the process. I shivered, but not from the cold this time.

I lifted my gaze to his, and was met by a pair of astonishingly dazzling eyes. They were dark gray, so they looked almost black, like the sky before a storm.

Hmm, his name suits him well.

A stray lock of hair fell from behind my ear, and he brushed it away, his fingers carefully grazing my skin.

Payu lifted the towel, and started to dry my hair, his movements expert, but tender at the same time.

His eyes were locked with mine all the time, the storm inside them giving me shivers.

Why is he so handsome?

I studied  his face, and the small scowl he wears because he is disappointed for not finding me earlier. I also notice that he has small creases between his eyebrows because he consecrates so hard on not hurting me. They are still perfect though, just like the rest of him.

I see his jawline, so mature and masculine, and his cheeks, and I think of pinching them between my fingers.

Then, my eyes travel to his lips, and I think I stare for too long, because he noticed my gaze and puts the towel down.

The look he gives me this time gives me butterflies. They float around my stomach, bouncing and gliding. His gaze is so soft, so sweat, so beautiful, that I cannot force my eyes to turn away.

That's when I realize what I really want.

I want to hug him and kiss him, and cuddle in bed. I want to come and meet his parents, and pick him up from work. I want to take walks in the park with him, and stay up late chatting about nothing in particular. I want to go on vacations and trips, and see his marvelous eyes open wide in awe as he looks at something beautiful. I want to grow old with him, always knowing that we still are there for each other. I want to have kids running around the house, and want to see Payu cry when they first go to school. And I really want him to tell me he needs me, that he wants to be with me, and that he will never leave me. I want him to love me....Is that too much to ask?