Chapter 17 1/2, kisses and love

The kiss started small, as though all Sky was intending to do was peck Pai and move back, however, Sky couldn't control himself now that he did kiss him.

Sky couldn't find a word good enough to describe what he was feeling. He felt so warm, so loved, so wanted. Sky never experienced this before. To give pure adoration and love to the person in front of him, and to receive it back, probably even in a bigger dose. His heart tingled with joy, and Sky knew that he had found the right person at last.

Sky felt himself running out of breath, and so, while he could, he put his arm around Prapai's neck, and deepened the kiss even further, the work he was supposed to be doing long forgotten.

The something inside him rose up, as though trying to escape Sky's body, but then settled down again.

Prapai on the other hand, did not.

In the beginning, the other seemed too stunned and bewildered to actually do anything, but now that he got the grasp of reality, Sky knew there was no going back.

And he knew he didn't want to go back.

This was too perfect.

Prapai pulled Sky closer, turning his chair around in a jerk of his hand to face him as they broke apart.

Both stared intently at each other for a few seconds, and throughout that time, a million emotions passed through their eyes.

Sky knew that both of them shared the same feelings of extreme longing, affection, attachment and need. And so, they didn't hesitate when bringing their lips together once more.

Unlike their first kiss, which was short, desperate, and one sided since Prapai had to wake Sky from a bad dream, this one was heated, lustful and passionate.

Prapai lightly cupped Sky's head, and tilted it towards the side. Then, his lips parted a bit, and his tongue requested access to the other's mouth. Sky allowed it, and their tongues battled for dominance, until finally, Sky let Pai win and take charge.

The small pants Sky let out made Prapai go absolutely and totally nuts. How badly he had wanted this for so long, and he finally got it. All Prapai wanted was to strip the other naked and make him moan like that all the time. He wanted to at last make Sky his. To let everyone know that this baby boy was taken, and if anyone was to hurt him, they would pay with their lives.

———

When at last their mouths detached due to lack of air, Pai looked at him again. This time, it was a questioning look, and Sky knew what Pai was asking.

When all Sky could do was obediently nod, Prapai launched himself onto him, kissing, sucking, and nibbling at the other's neck and collarbone. Every time Sky made a more audible gasp or grunt, Pai would always remember the spot, and come back to it again. As Pai started to go even farther down, he wove his hands under Sky's shirt, and started exploring the other's chest. Sky stiffened at first, but then let Pai continue, breathing hard as Pai's hands found his nipples.

Before Prapai could proceed though, he knew he needed to ask. He needed to.

"Babyyy," Pai said softly in a deep, husky, dominant voice that send shivers all over Sky's body.

Prapai moved his lips to Sky's ear and whispered:

"Do you actually mean what you say and do?You're not playing with me, are you?"

Sky visibly shivered, and the next thing he knew Pai was trailing kisses over his chin and neck, making his gasp and suppress a moan.

"N-N..no.." Sky stuttered, flushed.

"Good." Prapai said with a smirk and a glint in his eyes.

"Then let's continue, shall we?"

———

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im very sorry the chapter turned out so short. I cannot write anything further, so that's where I'll leave it.

I promise to update chapter 18 in the next two/three days.