Extra Chapter

(2 months later)

"What's this?" Came a familiar voice from behind Sky.

"Rain?" Sky asked, turning to look around at his best friend. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing!" Rain said indignantly, pouting.

"He's on a date." Said another voice and Sky glared in Prapai's direction.

Rain raised his eyebrows.

"What? Sky? Is that true?" Rain asked, moving to Sky and sitting on the chair next to him.

Sky continued to glare at Prapai.

Rain, seeing this, said "Did you make him go?" He asked Prapai sternly.

Rain was very protective when it came to Sky, even though Sky was the older one.

Out of literally nowhere, Payu appeared and rested a hand on Rain's shoulder.

"Give him some space." He said in a quiet but low voice, noticing how Rain now was clinging to Sky and how it was Prapai's turn to glare.

"P'Payu?" Sky asked in surprise, but did a wai nevertheless.

"So?" Rain demanded, looking from Sky to Prapai, and seemingly ignoring his boyfriend.

Sky looked at everyone in turn and finally sighed.

"Yes." He said.

"Yes what?" Rain asked, not letting go of Sky.

"P'Prapai is my boyfriend." Sky said, trying to push Rain off. "Now will you please let me go?"

Rain stared. He clearly wasn't expecting that. Prapai wasn't as well, but instead of confused he looked extremely happy.

"What?" Rain asked.

"Oh you heard me you fish, now get off!" Sky exclaimed, noticing how Prapai's glare slowly intensified even though he was pleased with Sky calling him his boyfriend. Sky hoped that his bestie would be safe in the near future.

"Fish?" Payu asked, raising his eyebrows as well.

No one responded to him.

Payu sighed and hooked his hands under Rain's arms, pulling him up and away from Sky in a swift motion.

Rain huffed but didn't do anything.

"So you finally did it?" Payu asked Prapai.

Pai, who seemed to have returned to his senses smiled and nodded "Yea!"

"Did what?" Sky asked, interested.

"Got your heart and soul, and whatever else he was blabbering about all the time on our calls." Payu smiled a bit.

Prapai looked offended. "Hey!" He shouted.

Sky snickered. "Seriously?"

"So it's actually true?" Rain asked again. "You're dating P'Pai?"

"Yep." Sky responded.

Rain seemed to think this over, then he looked at Prapai from head to toe and seemed to decide that he was worthy.

"K." He said without a further fight.

Sky's eyes widened. "No fight? No arguments? Are you my friend?"

"Yea..." Rain said slowly.

Sky looked at Payu. "Thank you." He said, grinning.

"What did I do?" Payu asked, confused.