Chapter four, Prapai

Even though I will write in present tense, know that the events took place at the race circuit a few days ago.

Also please note that it's my first time writing Prapai pov, and I hope you like it, and notice how Prapai's mind works differently from Sky's.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

——————
Prapai POV, two nights ago
——————

I hear congratulations as I finish the race.

I won, obviously.

I had never met someone who was better at racing than me. The closest to winning me was Payu, my best bro, but I still came first.

I'm kinda bored of winning constantly. Yea, I know what people would say

"Prapai, you should treasure the fact that nobody beat you yet"

But seriously, it's getting very boring.

Don't get me wrong, I love biking, and motorcycles, but I just want a bit more competition.

I slip off my motorcycle, take of my helmet, and head towards the cars where they store my lovelies.

The bikes aren't mine really, but apart from me, Payu, and P'Pakin nobody has the right to ride all of them.

After I put away my baby, Sofia, or Sonya, as I like to call my bike, I observe the crowd, proud, because almost all the people here know me.

Except that the crowd isn't as chill as it always is, there is some sort of commotion going on.

I push my way through people, apologizing, because despite peoples beliefs, I am not a jerk.

Okay..... maybe a little, but only when I have to be.

When I get to the center, I see a scene you don't see everyday. A tall, cute, brunette boy, probably 19 or 20 years old is being held in the arms of non other than my boy Payu himself. Around him are about five to six guards in dark black suits and glasses, looking angry and disapproving.

"Ah...." I think to myself

"A trouble maker."

And unfortunately, a troublemaker that looks quite familiar-

Devil bless me! It's the boy Payu couldn't shut up about during all of yesterday's race!

Uhh, whatever that boy's up to, I give him my condolences and deepest regrets. If he doesn't die today, then I shall present him with a fortune at his doorstep.

Payu is a monster, (in a good sense of course).
Even if the guards don't hurt -what's his name? Rain? Yea, Rain - he will get hella treatment from Payu.

I watch as Rain struggles to get away from Payu, but god, even I can't when he's mad, and I do training.

Payu's grip is steel hard, and I wonder if he will break Rain's arm, but that boy must be stronger than he looks, cause he almost manages to slip away. Even so, he gets led away into a car and out of sight.

Subconsciously, and without any reason, my head turns and I lock eyes with another boy, who stares right back at me with cold, dark, blackish golden eyes. I find it strange that instead of thinking that I don't want those eyes on me ever again, I find them beautiful and mesmerizing, in a way. His silky black hair lays in tufts on his head, and he is scowling after watching Rain get dragged away by Payu. Even stranger, I seem to like that scowl.

"What's wrong with you? Get yourself together Prapai!" I think to myself, and ignore what I was thinking before.

Not fully though, because I still find him interesting.