Chapter two, the plan

Chapter 2 is here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After discussing with Rain about what they should do, Sky came up with a plan.

"I may be bad in relationships and love," He said, "However, I think you should go see him more..."

Rain hummed approvingly and tapped his knuckles on the desk.

"Just show yourself to him, you don't even actually have to talk to him. Just, - wait...do you know where he lives?" Sky continued.

"No," Answered Rain, thinking about it.

"But I know where he works!" He smiled.

"Amazing, do you please mind telling the clueless Sky here?" Sky asked in third person.

"As long as I know, he works at a garage as a mechanic, so I can go visit him there..."

"Great, so you can just stay there, and maybe take some of your schoolwork with you. He will see how hardworking you are, but also will appreciate the company and the time you take to get the the garage....At least, I hope so."

"I'll start today" Rain yelped happily and was about to leave the classroom when he turned around and said,

"Thanks mate, I don't know what I would've done otherwise!"

And with that he left, leaving Sky sitting there, looking after him.

You are welcome Rain, but please be careful.

——————

Sky was in a geometry classroom when he felt the rush of tightening muscles, and slowly growing weight on his back....

Fluff!

To Sky, this was the closest thing to swearing.

"I have to get out of here, and quick." Sky thought, and immediately raised his hand in the air to signal the teacher.

Usually Sky spend half of his lunch period in the bathroom because he had to wait a long 20 minutes to make his wings disappear again. What a pain! As an explanation for his common disappearances he told Rain that he said he had a weak stomach, so he always had to go to the bathroom after food, but since him and Rain had talked throughout this lunchtime, Sky was not only hungry, but his wings were about to appear again too!

Sh*t!!!!

Not that Sky was going to let that happen anytime soon. Sky had previously also had a few close calls with his wings in class, so he knew that he had about half a minute left to get to the bathroom.

As Sky was one of the best students in school (He was actually the best, he was just too humble to admit it) the teacher called on him in no time.

"Excuse me, Mrs. Kenney, can I please use the restroom?" Then, thought about the twenty minutes he had to spend in there added "My stomach doesn't feel well, but I will try my best to be quick."

"Of course Mr. Wasu, go."

With that, Sky sprinted to the bathroom.

He barely had time to close the stall door behind him, and literally rip his shirt over his head, when his back muscles gave a final expand and attract, and his wings took full shape.

Fluff!

Now all he could do is wait.  Sky usually took some extra work with him into the bathroom, but now he had nothing to do.

So, he sat on the lid of the loo while thinking about something that - even though he won't admit it, bothered him even more than Rain chasing after P'Payu.