Playing the Game

Xiao's POV: I never thought there would be a day that we would be playing the very game that we hailed form.

Tom Dupain decided to join us for the fun and Marinette decided to play as Tighnari.

"Let's nip this in the bud." She yelled. "As she took down some big fungi." 

"Oh yeah boom shakalaka!" Marinette said as she did a little victory dance. 

"That was nothing wait until you get to the harder stages like the fall of the Balladeer." Scaramouche said.

"Dad who are you playing as?" Marinette asked her father. "Oh I am playing as Aether but these slimes are a niusaince." He said.

"Holy hell a wolf-boy!" Tom Dupian yelled. "That must be Razor he is another one of the playable charaters in the game." I said as I continued blazing thorugh the leves like wildfire.

"Let's do some player VS player battles." Marinette suggested. "Fine by me." I said. "Get ready to lose." Scaramouche said. "I'm not going down without a fight." Tom declared. 

"Round one: The Wanderer VS Xiao fight!" And of course I came out on top. "You were saying?" I  asked Scaramouche.

"Oh shut I will beat you one of these days." He said. "Aether Vs Tighnari. Fight." Marinette came out on top.

"Wow Songbird you are good at this." I commented.  "Not bad at all." Scaramouche commented as he continued to raise his level. 

"Let's see the fall of the Balladeer custence there it is." Marinette said. 

*The custence scene*

"Who would have thought the world would be so eager for my birth I know you Buear god of wisdom."

"Is he all powerful and all knowing like greater lord Rukadevarha now?"

"No I scence no divine power in him they must have not had the time to fuse the divine knowledge capusles into him yet, but still he has undoubtely become a god."

*Time skip becuase I don't really know the rest of the converstion I only rember bits of it*

Marinette smiled as she fought the final boss in the game and she was doing really well trying to keep her charater's hp form dropping to much. 

"Let's nip this in the bud." She said firing an arrow at the boss. The boss battle screen flashed showing that she had beaten the final boss.

*Custence scene*

"HUMANS FLITHY HUMANS!"

"No, Please wait anything but the gnosis! It's mine! Don't even try! I will never go back!" 

*Time skip I don't feel like writing out the rest of the scene*

"Wow to think that you could take down Shuoki no Kami on your first time in this game is not easy." Scaramouche said.

"Well I had a pretty powerful team along with my pimary Charater Tighnari." Marinette answered. 

Suddenly there was knock on Marinette's door it was her ture firends  from the calss.

"Oh come on in and join us for some genshin impact." Marinette said. 

All of the joined us were did a lot of player vs player battles and mostly it was me, Scarmouche, Marinette and Adrien who came out on top.

"I challenge you to duel." Juleka said to Marinette. "Okay then."

"Tighnari VS Zhongli, Fight!" 

I was shocked that Juleka went with Rex Lapis my teacher of all characters. 

Juleka one this round and we were all suprised .

This whole thing lasted until ten pm then they all had to go home since it was a school night.

"Wow that sure was lot of fun." Marinette said.

"Yhea I enjoyed it." Scaramouche said. "Well I guess I will ride to school with Xiao tomorrow." Marinette said.

That caused me to blush ten shades of red. 

Marinette was the light to my soul and to think that she could even melt Scaramouches cold unbeating heart was no easy feat.

Now come to think of it, Scaramouche did not have a heart he only had a gnosis. 

I wonder what tomorrow will bring us? With that thought in mind I fell asleep.