Meeting Xiao thee Yaksha

Marinette's POV: Today Aether wanted me to meet someone and I asked The Balladeer if he was going to be okay with me leaving for a while.

He said that he need to rest some more and did not mind me going out. I nodded and left with Aether. 

"Xiao are you there?" Aether called. "You called?" Came voice I jumped and turned around only to see the hottest male on two feet standing front of me. 

He had a slight smile on his face and he had his arms folded across his chest

"Marinette I would like you to meet Xiao." Aether said. "Nice to meet you, My name is Marinette." I said. 

My face flushed red this boy was even hotter than Adrien. His eye were the most beautiful Shade of gold that I have ever seen. 

"Nice to meet you too I must say you are very pretty." Xiao said. I blushed ten shades of red and I felt my face heat up that I half expected myself to catch on fire.

"So are you human?" I asked him. "No I am a Yaksha." Xiao answered. I could only nod. 

"He is the last of his kind he is also called the conquer of demons." Aether said. "Wow that is so cool I gushed. 

"Speaking of which where is your sister Aether?" Xiao asked him. "She is out on a job, I have no Idea when she will be back though." Aether answered.

"Wait what do you mean by out on a job?" Marinette asked. "We are all adventures here we go to guilds and take on jobs it usually requires us to complete it to get money." Paimon said.

"When Clients have a problem that is beyond their control they send out a job request to a certain guild and let an adventure that is more suited for the job take it." Xiao said.

"Got it." I said. "It's kind of like going on an adventure." Paimon said. 

"I was sent to investigate the region a few days ago and I discovered something rather disturbing." Xiao said.

"What is it." I asked. "Well some children have gone missing and not only that but all you can hear is the sound of a flute before they disappear." Xiao says 

"No knows the identity of the flute player or why he is spiriting away children but I guarantee nothing good can come of it. " Xiao said.

"It's kind of like the case with Starcatcher." Paimon said. "If this is something for a ritual then I am most certain nothing good can come of it." Aether said.

"Are they planning on using the Children as sacrificial lamb?" I asked. 

"Whatever these guys were planning it can't be good and I don't have enough information to know who is behind it and why, it frustrating." Xiao grumbled.

I had to wonder if the Fatui were somehow involved in this but I have no clue. 

I could ask the Balladeer if knows something about this it be helpful to get another persons view on this matter.

"Well sitting around doing nothing is not going to help the situation." I said. Xiao nodded. 

"We will help with this case." I said. "Thankyou having some help would be nice." Xiao said.