Scaramouche's TLC

Marinette's POV: It was the weekend and Scaramouche told me that I could use some TLC. Time, love and care.

Xiao decided to leave us to it since he is the lone wolf type. So he went out to do whatever he dose I just hope he dosen't kill anyone but then again yaksha's don't kill humans.

I  really had to hand it to Scaramouche who would think that he would zap Alya, Chole, and Lila with lighting.

He and Xiao are really like my gaurdians and God and a Yaksha and two travelers. I think that they are the best friends I could ever wish for.

I recently heard that Zoey and Adrien have gotten togerther I had to admit that Zoey was a better match for Adrien.

"MariBug!" Scaramouche called. I quickly made my way over to him and smiled. "Yes Scara?" I asked him. 

"It's time for our long awaited TLC." He said. I was estatic to say the least.

Scaramouche told me to lay down on the bed and he began to massage my back realesing the tesion in my shoulders and back.

I really needed this. I melted into the mattres and let Scara do his thing.

***************

Xiao's POV: I was outside since I did not want to intrude on Scaramouche and Marinette's time so I went to do some other things.

I walked around the place befor deciding to go to the Eiffle tower. I mean I have a pretty nice view up there.

I teleported up to the top of the Eiffle tower. I looked from my vandtage point and was in awe at how the city looked this high up.

It would be even better to soar through the sky and take in the sights that way and I did just that allowing my jade wings to unfurl and take me to the sky.

I felt the wind graze my feathers I nearly forgotten how long it has been since flew through the sky it make me wonder how Mari and Scaramouche are doing?

***********

Scaramouche's POV: I had Marinette sitting in my lap she as we kissed on another. Marinette was so warm and soft unlike me.

I am a puppet after all. Then I remebered that now I am I god that I have no limitations the possiblities are endless. 

I hugged her and nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck. "Scara?" She questioned. 

"Let's stay liked this a little longer." I said. "Okay." Marinette said smiling. 

I loved her smile and I would give up anything just to protect that smile of hers. 

I then layed down spooning her as I laid my head on top of hers.

It did not take long for us to fall asleep curled up agansit one another. 

If Xiao found out he would never let us hear the end of it. He might just hang it over my head for the rest of my life just so he could mock me.

I woke up and pulled Marinette agansit me and it was 3:00 in the afternoon. 

Marinette yawned and woke up to. I smiled and went to make some snacks for us to enjoy. I brought up a few crossiantes and macaroons and two glasses of lemonad.

"Mari say Ahh." I said holding up a macaroon and feeding it to her. 

"Mari my sweet sweet Mari." I said hugging her and kissing her neck. "Scara what are you doing?" She asked me. 

"Well since Xiao marked you I thought I should mark you as well so others will not try anything with you." I said.

Besides Mari I can't let anything bad happen to you and I f anything bad were to happen to you, I would not be able to live with myself." I said.

I promise I will give you Time Love and Care whenever I have the chance.