Paris

Adrien's POV: It has been years since Marinette left and yet my father keeps on receding designs form her and debuting them in his fashion line and also giving MDC the credit. 

Hawkmoth has stopped making akumas and Paris is peaceful and everyone goes about their daily lives.

"Adrien are you alright?" My father askes me." "Yes father I'm fine just worried about Marinette." I said. 

"She is safe son I  just received a photo form her email." He said and he brought his tablet over and showed me a picture of her smiling as bright as the sun itself.

There was one thing that struck me as odd was the two males beside her who were they and why were they so close to Marinette?

 "Where was this picture taken?" I asked my father.

"Well I received a email from her saying that she does not want to be found." My father said.

My heart sank but that soon turned into rage and I wanted to rip Lila to shreds. "She is no longer in Paris and no longer in France." My father said. 

I sighed and knew it was for the best and I should be happy that she has found a place that she finally belongs. 

Gabriel's POV: As soon as I found out that the young talented designer was gone, I contacted every industry I could to try and find her. 

I was not until the 30th day that I got a reply form the Fashion Industry that was in Inazuma. I did not know where that even was but I knew it was not in Paris.

I found out that this young talented designer was the head of the biggest fashion industry despite the few people that were there.

Zoey's POV: Marinette sweet innocent Marinette gone and me here to deal with my stuck up brat of a sister. 

I could not believe that she would not defend Marinette sure they did not like one another but this Lila girl was the worst of the worst.

I tired to take a stand but the others refused to take what I said into account. The nerve of these people. 

My mom Audrey chewed my sister out that she lost and exceptional designer. All because my sister  did nothing to stop the bullying.

I just hope that were Marinette is right now she is happy.

Audrey's POV: Marinette is a wonderful exceptional designer and I lost her because my brat of a daughter Chloe refused to do anything.

I was shocked and appalled that my daughter would just stand there and watch things play out like some sick movie.

I just finished chewing her out and I was disgusted by the fact that she did not even bat an eye or showed any remorse on her face I raised her better than this.

I really hope that Marinette was in a better place than this hellhole. How did she manage to survive this long is even beyond my comprehension. 

"You got mail." My phone dinged. I opened it up and was so happy that I could cry It was that exceptional designer Marinette. 

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU I TRAPSED ALL THE WAY ACROSS PARIS TO FIND ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT YOU HAVE FLED THE COUNTRY!" I ranted. 

"Sorry about that but I have just had enough of Lila and any second more would have been absolute torture. " She told me. I knew that liar was trouble. 

"Don't worry I will still send you my designs." She told me I was happy to know that she was safe where ever she was now.

I hope that the others will realize their mistakes soon.