♡ Chapter 11 ♡

Wow, you guys. This. Is. The. Last. Chapter. Then. A. Sequel. O.M.F.G 

The song on the side goes like really well with the book and/or chapter.

I hope you like it and I will be posting the details about the sequel in the authors note of the story. I PROMISE THE SEQUEL WILL BE LONGER AS IN LIKE THE LENGTHS OF MY OTHER BOOKS! 

The feedback on this story has been absolutley amazing and I can't thank you guys enough. O.M.G. 

I love you all to death.

*Rosalie's P.O.V*

“You have to see him, ya know.” Liam told me while we were walking home after school one day.

“I will… soon.” I told him not wanting to talk about it anymore.

“When you do, are you going to tell him about the baby?” Liam asked poking my stomach.

I frowned at him and pushed him slightly. “I’m not sure.” I sighed. We were at my house and I sat on my front stairs. Liam sat next to me and rubbed my back. “All this shit has to happen now? I mean what do I do? I am only 16, I am pregnant and the father of my baby is in jail. I don’t know what to do.” I sobbed.

“You will get through this, I promise. Just take it a day at a time.” my cries quieted a bit. “Does your dad know?” Liam asked.

I shook my head. “My mom didn’t think it was a good idea.”

“But when your mom moves, it will be you and your dad. I think he will find out eventually.” Liam sighed.

“Not if I go to the states with my mom.” I said softly.

Liam stood up. “WHAT?! Rosalie, you can’t leave. Please.” He begged.

I shrugged my shoulders. “Liam, I’m doing what I think will be the best for my baby. You should go now. My mom and I are going to an ultrasound soon.”

He sighed. “Do you mind if I tag along?” he asked me.

I was shocked by his question. “Um, er, sure. C’mon in. we should be leaving shortly.” He smiled and we walked inside my house and we waited for my mom to get ready to take us.

I had told Liam about Zayn and how I was preggers. Yes I was scared, yes I cried while telling him, but I was mostly nervous about whether I should tell Zayn or not. I told Niall over Skype since he was still in Ireland and he took it surprisingly well. He was excited for me, but pissed at Zayn. 

“Are you ready?” my mom asked walking down the stairs. “Oh is Liam coming with us?” 

“Yes, is that okay?” I asked her while we stood up. She nodded her head and we followed her out to the car.

We arrived at the doctor’s office and my mom walked up to the counter while me and Liam sat down to wait. 

“Dr. Morris will be here shortly.” My mom said walking to us. I nodded and bit my fingernails from all the nerves.

“Hey,” Liam said squeezing my knee a bit. “It will be fine. We are all here for you.” He smiled. I smiled back.

“Hello. I’m D. Morris, are you Rosalie?” a woman came over. She had blonde hair and pearly white teeth. I gulped and nodded, standing up with my mom and Liam. 

When we got into the room, I lay down on the bed and waited for her to start talking. 

“So, is this the father?” she asked.