♡ Chapter 2 ♡

*Rosalie's P.O.V*

I was in last period and my phone kept buzzing and I was pretty sure the kids around me could hear it. At the 5th buzz I decided to just see who it was who was calling me. “Um, can I use the bathroom?” I asked the teacher. She nodded and gave me a pass. I walked up and went inside the girl’s bathroom.

I opened my text messages and saw I had 5 from Zayn. I sighed and massaged my temples while looking at them.

From: Zayn

To: Rosalie

Hey babes are you in school? Xx

From: Zayn

To: Rosalie

I’m taking that as a yes… don’t ignore me!

From: Zayn

To: Rosalie

Text me when you can it’s an emergency!!

From: Zayn

To: Rosalie

Where do you go to school? I want to pick you up. Text me xx

To: Zayn

From: Rosalie

1: I’m in last period. 2: I am not your babe. 3: No, you cannot pick me up.

From: Zayn

To: Rosalie

Ah, texting in class? Didn’t think you were that type. Please let me pick you up? I want to take you out!

To: Zayn

From: Rosalie

I am not texting in class I am in the bathroom.

I hesitated. Should I have him pick me up? I didn’t know what to do and before I could process what I was typing I had already sent the text.

West Mulchire School. I get out at 3:35.

From: Zayn

To: Rosalie

You will always be my babes, and I will be there. ;) xx

I went back to class and finished my work. I had a few minutes before the bell would ring and I saw Niall, who was next to me, done. The teacher was in the hall talking to another teacher so I leaned over to Niall.

“Niall, I’m not walking home… I have a ride.” I said trying to sound calm.

“With…?” he asked not looking up from his paper.

“Zayn Malik….” I whispered.

“THE ZAYN MALIK?!” he yelled. The class turned around with confused faces. I shushed Niall up. “How do you know Zayn Malik, aka, Bradford’s Bad Boy? No, absolutely not. He is in a gang, he does drugs, HE COULD RAPE YOU!” he whisper/shouted the last part.

“When we went clubbing we met. That’s why I left earlier, because I didn’t want to risk bumping into him. I said.

It was true. I left the club and I went straight to bed. Over the weekend he called and texted but I never answered.

“Did you hang out over the weekend?” Niall asked hurt in his eyes. Niall was having this party and he wanted me to go really bad but I couldn’t go.

“No Niall, I told you… my family and I went to London for the weekend. I would never ditch you for Zayn Malik.” I smiled over at him. He smiled back.

A few minutes later the bell rang signaling school was over. Niall and I walked to our lockers, which were right next to each other, and put our books away.

“So, you’re not coming over for movie night?” Niall asked sadly.

“I don’t know… If I’m home in time then yes.” I smiled and gave him a hug. Soon I felt another pressure behind me.

“Group hug!” I hear Liam laugh. He finally pulled away. “Why are we hugging again?” he asked us.

“Rosy here is hanging out after school with Zayn Malik.” Niall sadly while poking me. I laughed. Liam looked at me confused.

“You, Rosalie Parker, goody two shoes, A+ average, is hanging out with Zayn Malik, gang leader, drug dealer, and criminal. Wow… who would’ve guessed?” Liam laughed. I pushed him lightly and we began walking to the exit.

Niall wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in. Liam wiggled his eyebrows at us and we both laughed. We walked out of the school and it was quiet outside. I looked to see what everyone was staring at and that was until I noticed.

Everyone was staring at Zayn. He saw me and winked. Then he saw Niall’s arms around my waist and gave him a ‘move-your-arm-or-else-you-will-loose-an-arm’ look. Niall slowly took his hand off my waist and gave me a hug and so did Liam.

I walked up to Zayn and he gave me a hug. He whispered in my ear, “I don’t like the way, Blondie over there looks at you.” His voice sent shivers down my spine.

He pulled out of the hug and wrapped his arm around my waist. He guided me to the door and opened the door. I got in and he closed it. Niall and him were staring at each other giving each other glares now and again. He got in the car and pulled out of the parking space.

“How was school?” he asked me. I ignored him. “Helllooo?” he snapped his fingers in my face. “Talk to me please.” He asked. I ignored him. He looked over to me and sighed. He pulled the car over and shut it off. He took off his seatbelt and leaned in too me.

I just sat there facing forward. He went down to my collarbone since I was wearing a tank top with a cardigan over it, and put gentle kisses on my bone. He bit one spot and sucked on it. The pleasure was unbearable. I couldn’t let myself give in. That would mean he won.

He continued to kiss my collarbone and kissed up my neck until he reached my ear. He nibbled it slightly. He licked my earlobe and whispered in my ear. “Say my name.” I couldn’t resist.

“Zayn…” I moaned. He pulled away and smirked at me. He looked at me chest and neck, smirking, probably proud of his work.

“Why were you ignoring me?” he asked. “No wait… why did you ignore me this whole weekend?”

“Because, I don’t talk to guys who leave me in the middle of the night just to go dance with some chick AND tell me why you’re leaving. Oh, and I don’t talk to bug headed, conceited, jerks like you. Now if you excuse me I will walk home.” I was about to get out of the car until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in.

“You told me you didn’t want to come home with me. It’s not like I was gonna rape you. I just wanted to talk to you in a quieter setting. So I went to the next girl in my trail. Nothing happened that night anyway because she was into girls. So… I left… right when you did. I was going to ask you if you wanted a ride, but you were already in the cab.” He said looking into my brown eyes.

I nodded and bit my lip. “Where are you taking me?” I asked worried as he started the car again.

He chuckled, “Don’t worry… I’m not gonna rape you or anything… like I said I want to get to know you better. You’re not like most girls… and I like that.” he winked at me.

“Well, I bet it’s because you don’t usually go for 16 year old, goody two shoes, whose parents know everyone and everything.” I mumbled under my breathe.

I’m guessing he heard that since he answered, “Yea, you’re right… I don’t.”