♡ Chapter 3 ♡

*Rosalie's P.O.V*

We pulled up to his apartment building and it was in a nice part of town… just about 20 minutes away from my house. I don’t think he has figured out who my family is yet because if he does I don’t know what would happen….

We got out of his car and walked in the building. He took my hand and intertwined our fingers together. I wasn’t used to this gesture because well… I’ve never had a boyfriend before. I know… 16 years old and never had a boyfriend… awkward.

I laughed at the thought while Zayn and I stepped in the elevator and he looked at me weird. “What are you laughing at…?” he asked me awkwardly while pressing button 7.

“Nothing, just thinking of something.” I smiled at him. He nodded and stepped closer to me so now there was almost no space between us.

He put his hand on the bottom of my bum and lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist. He breathed in my ear and whispered, “I should just rip you apart right now…” my breathing stopped, “but I won’t.”

He smiled at me and placed his lips on mine. They were soft and were perfect. He kissed me and licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. When I didn’t grant it, he bit my lip and that made me gasp causing him to stick his tongue in my mouth.

His tongue went all over my mouth as me kissed passionately. Soon he moved his lips down my neck and nipped it here and there. He reached my soft spot and I gasped at the overwhelming pleasure he gave me while sucking and biting the spot.

I felt him smirk against my skin and he reached his head up and grinned at me. “You are something, Rosalie…” he laughed and let me down when the button binged.

We walked to his door and he let me in. his flat was nice, modern and clean. It smelt good too. I walked around his house until I got to this one door.

“What’s this?” I asked him before putting my hand on the knob.

“N-nothing,” he said quickly pulling me away from that door. “Never go in there, and I mean never.” He growled at me. I gulped and nodded, frightened by his actions.

He looked into my eyes and saw my fear. He bit his lip and put his hands on either sides of my face. “I’m sorry… it’s just that room is personal and not even my friends know about it.” I nodded and turned towards his kitchen.

His phone rung and he answered. It seemed to be an important conversation and he went into his room. I bit my lip and took out my phone to text Niall.

To: Nialler xx

From: Rosalie

Niall, I don’t think I can make it to movie night. :(

From: Nialler xx

To: Rosalie

Aw, I’m sad now. I really wanted to you next to me cuddled up in my arms. I guess I will just have to use Liam :’(

To: Nialler xx

From: Rosalie

I’m sorry Hun… I love you!!! Xxxxx

From: Nialler xx

To: Rosalie

I love you too sugar! Xxx

I sighed and smiled. I loved Niall so much. Him and Liam mean the world to me and-

“Are you and that Blonde kid dating because if so then you can leave,” Zayn said with so much disgust in his voice. I looked back and he was standing right behind me. I gasped in shock, for not knowing he was reading my texts.