"She deserves this and much more," I thought to myself.

I noticed brother had set up a beach towel and some snacks near where the girls were playing around and decided to join him.

"Why aren't you asking me about Haerin's aunt or the lawsuit?" Brother suddenly asked as I took a seat next to him.

I sighed a bit, feeling uneasy with the conversation that was about to start.

I had been ignoring the fact that Haerin's aunt probably reported Haerin as missing or called for the cops to come looking for us. I was also trying to avoid the conversation... because I didn't want to hear anything else that could possibly ruin my relationship with Haerin.

"You basically told me that I'm dating my future niece. Why the hell would I want to know anything more?" I bitterly replied.

Yoongi just sighed and stayed quiet for a bit.

"You know, I've never realized how much you two depend on each other," He suddenly broke the silence we had been enjoying.

"I knew Haerin depended on you but I didn't realize you depended on her until she was taken from us," Brother continued to talk.

"I know she makes you happy, so I promise I'll do anything to protect her" Yoogi said as he patted my back.

We watched as the girls played around in the water. I was really surprised that Haerin knew how to swim or was even open to playing in the water but my girlfriend always found ways to surprise me. Even when she didn't know it.

"Y/n-ssi, come play with us!" Hyein suddenly yelled from the water

I just waved at her and didn't respond.

I didn't really like to get in the water. I was more of a listen to the beach waves and breath in the air type of person.

"Jagi, you have to come play with us!!" Haerin-ssi suddenly yelled as she came up to drag me off my comfy position.

For a second I was shocked by the sudden words of affection.

"What did you call me?" I asked.

"JAGI!!" Haerin suddenly exclaimed with a cute little smile.

It was very rare that Haerin ever called me something other than my name so my heart was racing like crazy.

I ended up getting in the water with the girls for a bit.

I can honestly say that having Haerin back in my life did make a difference. I was less grumpy and she was so silly that I could genuinely laugh around her.

Eventually, Yoongi brought out snacks and all the girls rushed out of the water.

"Avocado!!" Haerin yelled.

We all giggled at her little cute behavior and sat in a circle to eat.

I was about to lean over to help Haerin cut up her avocado when she suddenly shoved a spoon full of avocado in my mouth.

"You need to eat too! We both have a 6 year promise to keep, so no more skipping meals!" Haerin suddenly scolded.

My eyes widen at her sudden action.

- Haerin POV -

I noticed Y/n-ssi hadn't grabbed any of the food oppa brought out so I had to make sure Y/n ate.

"6 year promise?" Hanni unnie suddenly asked.

I started to get really excited once I realized that my friends didn't know about our promise. Now that we were all back together, we could tell each other everything again.

"Y/n-ssi and I promised to get married in 6 years!" I told the girls.

"Wwwoooaaahhh!" Dani unnie exclaimed.

"Can I be your flower girl?!" Hyein-ei suddenly asked.

"Look at you proposing without our permission," Hanni unnie said as she pushed Y/n-ssi.

"Where's the ring? Huh? Huh?" Minji unnie began to tease Y/n.

I didn't like the girls touching Y/n-ssi or teasing them so I wrapped my arms around Y/n and pulled them into my embrace, like Y/n-ssi does to make.

"This feels really nice. I should hold Y/n-ssi more," I thought to myself as my body started to feel all nice and happy.

"Is the trip alright for you girls so far?" Yoongi oppa suddenly asked.

"IT'S GREAT! THANK YOU, OPPA!!" I excitedly yelled.

"Thank you, Oppa!!" My friends followed after.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-