Frosty Visions: Chapter 42 Saga 2

Narrator POV

The other agents moved up the stairs as explosions rocketed across the building. KAY/O was standing in the back as he felt the shock of the bullets from the guns of the people down below. He didn't feel pain like the others, but there was still a shock to him.

The bullets were being shot at him as he was simply tanking the bullets into his back. His armored and metal body allowed for even the high penetration ammunition to not break through his armor. The other agents stood behind him as they fired back and were moving to the top of the building.

Brimstone: Keep moving up! Make your way to the VLT/R! Cypher, what is happening there?!

Cypher: He has made his way in through the front, I am trying to track him as much as I can, but I am not sure what is here for?

Viper: Isn't it obvious?! He wants to destroy us! What about Phoenix and Jett, what is happening to them?

Cypher: They are heading towards him as we speak, they both are getting there as soon as we can. We need you here as soon as you can.

Brimstone: I am trying to launch the missiles remotely. What the hell is happening!?

Cypher: He must be disabling the communication between us—

Brimstone heard the communication cut off as he was shocked to hear something coming through that was not Cypher.

Brimstone: Cypher? Cypher!? What the hell is happening?!

Killjoy: The communication between us and them has been completely cut, as if they destroyed it completely. I am going to try and establish a new one again through satellite.

Brimstone heard the static as a voice came onto the speaker.

Frost: Hey, Brim, nice to hear my voice again, isn't it?

Brimstone: FROST! Where the hell is Cypher?!

Frost: Chill Brim, your questions will be answered, once you come back and see everything you've built up destroyed, encased in ice as the chill sends down your back.

The other agents could hear this as the armed forces kept pushing into them as they were trying to force them back.

Viper: Don't worry, Frost. Once we're there, we'll make sure the last thing you'll feel is the bullet I'll put into your fucking head!

Frost: Always with the threats, Viper. It seems like you both are the same from both dimensions, how funny.

Viper: The other world Viper?

Frost: Don't worry, you won't have to worry about them anymore. I'll take your lively hood and destroy it, so much so that you can never get back up off of the bloodied and dirty road that you created.

Sage: Why did you do this?! Just for revenge?

Frost: No... I have other plans for this world, but none of them feature any of you in them. No, I have an even better plan for this world, for the rest of you. But you don't need to know about that.

Breach: You're sick!

Frost: And you're not? Do you think about the ones you kill? Do you bat an eye to those you see beneath you?

Breach: ... What does that have to do with anything!?

Frost: To reach a hand down to somebody, they need to be BENEATH YOU! I am beneath no one! You destroyed me, you took all that I had, and dug it deep inside the Earth, where NO ONE... Would find it.

Brimstone: That was not you, Jack!

Frost: DO NOT SPEAK MY NAME! I will end you all, I will take everything you have ever cherished, and incase it in an endless burial of ice and snow! You knew what I was, and you ignored me! You forgot all about me, and didn't even bat an eye, until I took the air from your lungs. Until I destroy everything you love! No more! I will take you down with my bare hands...