Sparked Courage: Chapter 4

Narrator pov

Y/N: Woah! Wait, wait, wait!

???: Give me one reason I should.

Y?N: I'm not part of this! I swear! I just got here!

???: Mhmm, that really looks like it.

Y/N: Listen, my name is Y/N! I am 19 and I attend this college! Here, wait, I have my ID in my hoodie pocket.

You struggled to pull out the ID as she was still pointing the gun at your forehead. You pulled it out as you slowly handed it to her. She took it quickly as you held up your hands as she looked over it.

???: It seems you weren't lying, but I will have to check later. Now get the hell out of here, this is a business you have no part of.

Y/N: Yes ma'am!

You quickly moved out towards the exit as before you left the large room you turned back around and yelled to her.

Y/N: Wait!

???: I told you to get the hell out of here, don't make me do something you wouldn't like.

Y/N: No, the man you just killed said something about a bomb in the basement of the school! I don't know if what he said was true or not, but someone has to stop it!

???: What? What do you mean a bomb?

Y/N: They said something about using the radianite to build a bomb at the basement of the school!

???:( That's not possible. Radianite is only volatile in that state when it's exposed to... No fucking way!)

???: Brimstone! Come in Brimstone!

Brimstone: Viper, have you located the Radianite?

Viper: Yes, I have. But I think they have a spark!

Brimstone: That's not possible! All the sparks in the city have been accounted for on Kingdom's search a few months ago.

Viper: That's what we need to figure out. I have the rest of the Radianite accounted for, but... Wait.

Viper went over to the large box of Radianite as she removed the covering and looked inside. She noticed a large chunk of the metal missing from the box as she cursed under her breath and talked back to Brimstone.

Viper: I have reason to believe that they have planted a bomb underneath the college. Not only is some of the Radianite missing, but we have an eye witness here with me. Y/N L/N, he is from the college and overheard them talking about the bomb.

Brimstone: If we have that much evidence then you have to move quickly, who knows when they could detonate it! Take the kid and get him out of there, I trust that you will have this all under control.

Viper: Right. Thank you for the information, now get the hell out of here and go tell everyone to leave.

Y/N: I want to help!

Viper: What? Did you hear what I said?

Y/N: I did, but I want to help, I can-

Viper: Stop, listen to yourself. This is a dangerous mission, where failure could cause everyone on that building to be completely obliterated. You think that a stupid kid like you could do anything in this situation. You were lucky enough to let alone survive in here in the first place, and now you want help me on a suicidal mission where you have no training, let alone anything to help you in the first place. What makes you think you are in any right to say anything.

Y/N:... I want to stop them, no matter what.

Viper: You don't get it! This is not some hero mission! This needs professionals, not some kids trying to play hero! Now leave, before I make you!