Feelings Unearthed: Chapter 34 Saga Finale!

Narrator POV

Y/N looked down at his phone as the blaring white light shined down in what appeared to be his dark room in the Valorant HQ. He sat there as he was trying to scroll to the news as he kept clicking to his news' app.

He finally found it as he clicked It and swiped the contents to the top of his phone, as it was now being broadcasted on the Monitor he had in the room. The room lit as he watched the daily news with a breaking news headline.

Newswoman: This just an attack in France has left the city of Nice in disbelief. Later last night, there was a brutal attack near the capital city, with bodies of the dead frozen over and are now being moved within the city. We are trying to find the people responsible for this, however, all the cameras and anything relating to this, have suddenly disappeared, but we will find them if we are certain.

Y/N closed the broadcast as he sat on his bed and put his hands on his head, just thinking. It had only been a few hours, not even a day, and he already was feeling the absolute disappointment from the others.

The ride back was not fun, the most awkward thing he had ever been in, with Reyna and Jett not too particular about the situation, and Chamber and Brimstone just chatting about something.

However, Viper was completely silent throughout the entire room, with not a word, or a sound of her movement in that moment when they flew back. Y/N had nothing else to say either, not that there was much to say, he already knew what would happen had he said anything.

Y/N: Way to go Y/N, you had to fuck it up sometime, why wouldn't it be now during an important mission.

He didn't really want to think about it much, because he wasn't really sure what was going to happen. Would he be fired, his memory wiped? Maybe just killed? His head hurt already trying to think of ways to keep his emotions in check, that was the least he could do.

He heard the shuffling of movement as there was a knock on his door as he stood up and walked to the door, not ready for whoever was at the door. He opened the door as he saw Jett who was smiling at him, with her typical outfit on.

Jett: Sup, Pretty boy.

Y/N: Hey Jett...

Jett: I was just coming to check out your room, I haven't seen it yet.

Y/N: Ah... Well you're free to come in if you—

Jett: Thanks!

She zipped into the room as she was just admiring the place itself. He was still a little baffled at her speed, but he just looked back as she was just looking at all the shoes and stuff in the closet.

Jett: So many shoes, I've seen you wear like two of these.

Y/N: Not good days to wear the others, maybe later.

Jett looked at a certain pair she was already putting them on.

Y/N: Oi!

Jett: What? You aren't wearing them.

Y/N: Why the hell do you fit in my shoe size?

Jett: Big feet, I suppose. Why do you care? ~

Y/N: I should have never asked...

Jett started shuffling around in the closet as she saw a certain jacket hanging up on a hook nearby. She took it down as she noticed that he wasn't wearing it at the moment.

Jett: Isn't this your favorite jacket?

Y/N: Yeah, I didn't want to wear it right now.

Jett: Didn't Viper give this to you, you've worn it every day, I doubt that you just decided not to wear it today.