Chapter 19: Mission Details Arc 3

Narrator pov

Sova sat in the big meeting room as he sipped some of his coffee. He watched his own monitor as he was watching a kingdom industries business office in the states. He carefully watched as his left eyes trailed one figure.

To the Sova Kingdom was nothing more then another tyrant. While he rarely voice his own thoughts on it, he knew that most people felt that way, even Brimstone.

The Kingdom has for a long time been interfering with the government of this world, keeping Radiants down as long as making sure that its supply of Radianite would never diminish... That was until Valorant, the only team willing to stick to Kingdom, and anyone else who thinks its in their right to take over the world.

Sova: Where are you going?

Sova watched the well dressed man as he walked through the hallways of the office building. This was Mr. Dorian. Roni Dorian, One of the heads of the Radianite research within the United States, where the Kingdom could be found. He was walking down the hallway with his secretary at his side.

Sova:( Where is he going, and why with his secretary?)

Sova knew that despite the act this man put up, there was something hidden underneath. The man was constantly seen in and out of the office on daily occurrences, while often keeping his nose out of trouble... Or so he thought.

Sova:( We were told that he was seen wielding a Radianite weapon, like nothing we had ever seen. However, the scout was swiftly killed before the pictures could be sent. Now I have to rely on shitty cameras, I guess Cypher has his uses after all.)

Sova watched as he saw Mr.Dorian walking into the elevator. He quickly switched to the elevator cam as he watched the man enter a code. It was him pressing seemingly random buttons on the elevator. However, once he stopped for a moment, the elevator dinged and moved downward.

Sova:( I figured as much... What are you hiding?)

The man waited for a few minutes as the elevator door opened. It was the top of the office building, nothing really changed. He walked down the hall as Sova kept switching his cameras to figure out where the man was going.

He watched as the man opened a door and a little girl was present. It was his daughter, Madoline Dorian. She attached to his leg as he patted her head. Sova watched as they both moved down the hallway. Before he could move the camera, the feed went down, as Sova slammed his desk.

Sova: Блядь! They Had to have known about the camera! What was his Daughter doing at the building!?

Sova heard a sound behind as he saw Brimstone, Sage, Kay/O and Viper standing behind him as they walked over to him.

Viper: What have you found?

Sova: They found the camera. They know someone is watching them, but I could find a few things. First his daughter is with him, and there is a secret code he put into the elevator on the leftmost wing of the building. Their numbers were 889737.

Brimstone: What reason would he have for those numbers, did you see?

Sova: He typed them in, but they did very little, he still ended up on the top where his daughter was. She seems to be with him at all times.

Kay/O: It could have been the room. There is no real reason for him to enter the code unless he absolutely had to.

Sage: He has a point, or maybe something else entirely. We can't weigh out the idea of him trying to reach that weapon we've heard about.

Viper: But we can't say for sure what it is just yet. We need to go in and deal with him.

Brimstone: Are you crazy?