Agent 8: Chapter 33 Arc 3

Narrator POV

Gunfire rang through the building as the bullets fired towards Frost, which all rang out in loud bangs across the room. Viper watched as the bullets rang through the room as Frost was breathing deeply into his mask. He was at his side as he held them out in front of the bullets. Viper ran back as he heard him laugh out loud.

Frost: Hm, not enough.

The room got wickedly cold as an almost aura of cold and ice formed around his body. He breathed out his cold breath from the mask as the bullets were starting to slow down, upon getting really close to his body. So slow that the bullets just ended up bouncing off of him slowly.

Frost: Absolute Zero.

Viper: (Agent 8, Frost. He is still as strong as he was before, even more so that he was able to grow and get stronger. The ability to control ice and the temperature around his body, what an insane power. But this... What do we do?)

The people were stunned at how little their bullets did as they watched the cold air around the man start to die down. He looked back at them with bloodshot eyes as he got low to the ground.

Frost: Let me show you the strongest!

Frost boosted off at insane speed as he was practically gliding across the floor. The agents were all stunned to see him move so close in such a short amount of time. Viper backed off as she screamed to the crowd.

Viper: Get out of the way! He has a—

Frost immediately swiped from the bottom of the floor towards the ceiling as ice formed in large chunks that froze people over the floor. Viper was stunned to see a large number of the people frozen over, frozen solid.

Brimstone: They're dead...

Chamber: Zut alor. Hold him still, I just need one good shot.

Jett: If he can just stop the bullets, how the hell do you think that your gun will blow past it?!

Jett was shooting at the man as he was moving quickly around the floor. He was basically skating across the floor as the people still left were having a hard time hitting the man as he skids past and keeps his onslaught of ice.

Chamber: Just keep him still, I have enough shots to put one through his head.

Brimstone: We have no other choice! Reyna, Jett, make sure that Chamber can take the final shot!

Reyna: Oh~ Such a wonderful feeling, it seems like we will have to show Frost what new Radiants can do.

Jett: You read my mind perfectly, Reyna!

Frost looked in their direction as he saw Reyna manipulate purple energy into her hand as she threw the ball of energy into the air. It stopped for barely a second, as it turned into a purple eye as it started down at Frost.

The only thing he could see was the big glowing purple eye as everything was clouded in a light purple cloud. He stared into It for a little bit longer as he could hear something faint. He quickly put his hand to the ground as ice formed all around him and the eye was destroyed.

Frost: So that's how it is Reyna, thought you might pull something like that.

Chamber stood up on the rooftop as he was trying to get a careful shot towards him, only for the ice to form and the opportunity gone.

Chamber: Just keep him still!

Jett: Can do.

Jett leaned down into a dash position as she easily traveled the distance between her and Frost. She kicked some of the ice away as she jumped off over it and knives came from her side and floated around her.