Split Powers: Chapter 10 Arc 2

Narrator pov

You sat on a chair in the large area of the Vulture as you flew through the air with your gun in your hands. You took what looked to be a suppressed assault rifle, dubbed the" Phantom" A heftier gun then the rest, but it packed power, at least you thought it did. You looked around to see Sage standing and looking upon a monitor that had their current position as she placed a small object in her ear.

Sage: How is your team doing over there, Kay/O?

Kay/O: We are flying above the sight as we speak. We are clear for landing near the abandoned building to its east. You guys are not far behind.

Sage: You are correct. We should be there within minutes. Do not wait for out arrival, we have no time to focus on that. Get in there and tell us what you see and know.

Kay/O: Understood. I also seem to understand that the new recruit will be with you as well? I have no reason not to trust Brimstone, but... I still hold my doubts.

Sage:( We all do.) Trust in him, I know he might be new, to a lot of things, but that doesn't mean that he isn't just as good as anyone else.

Kay/O: Hard to believe, I feel.

Sage: You only need to see, I believe in his talents.

Kay/O: I shall then. We have landed and are now walking out, will fill you in when we get there.

Sage: Please do.

Sage ended the call as she turned and she walked towards the pilot's room as she entered the room. She saw Brimstone piloting the vehicle as he saw the city of Tokyo down in his point of view.

Brimstone: We have made it to Tokyo.

Sage: Commander, they have just landed near the site, we are expecting some information on more things soon.

Brimstone: Good, we shall be landing close as well, I am putting the Vulture in stealth mode.

Sage: What do we do from here?

Brimstone: We try and take down what we can, without causing too much of a scene. Looking into, Split is within a place where the Kingdom was trying to make an industrial neighborhood. However, it seems all this has just caused people to move away from it. It's as much of a ghost town as we thought it would be.

Sage: Are you saying that we are fine to enter for the most part.

Brimstone: It might be abandoned by most people, that doesn't mean it's fine for us to completely turn around looking for these fuckers.

Sage: I see...

Brimstone: As much I hate to say it, but this is mostly a lost cause. The idea that they are carrying tons of Radianite stolen from us and other mysterious sources is a thought I never wanted to think about. They have a lot of power in their hands, and we have to just play into that.

Sage: We can take it back. I believe that.

Brimstone: I appreciate the enthusiasm, I will try to keep it up too. We are here, get the recruit.

Sage moved out of the room as she opened the door to see you stand up and hold the gun in your hand as you had a serious face, ready for anything.

Sage: We are landing now, we will move to the site and wait for Brimstone to make the next call.

Y/N: Right!

Sage: You seem more... On the edge.

Y/N: This is my chance to get it, I am ready.