36

return
The little mermaid is super clingy
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 36

    Tao Tao blinked, put his arms around Tang Sen's neck, and said in a sticky tone, "I choose him."

    Tao Su: ...

    "Okay."

    Although he had guessed the answer a long time ago, Tao Su was still in a bad mood. how good.

    Tang Sen followed them to the bottom of the sea, probably not human.

    If Tang Sen is also not human, he and Tao Tao might be a good match.

    Things have come to this point, Tao Su can only accept the reality.

    If you want to ask other people and clansmen for help, you must wake up the clansmen from hibernation,

    but the problem is, even if the clansmen wake up, so what.

    Tao Tao may not accept that

    if Tao Tao has someone he likes, then he will not always think about going to human society.

    Obviously, Tao Tao didn't mean anything to his people.

    He watched Tao Tao grow up.

    Over the years, he has only seen Taotao clinging to Tang Sen, but never seen him clinging to other fish.

    Forget it, it seems that everything is fate.

    Tang Sen carried Tao Tao to his pearl nest.

    It was the first time he had seen Tao Tao's little nest, and in the most conspicuous place of the little nest, he saw the book that linked him with the fate of the little mermaid - Mythical Notes.

    Without this book, the little mermaid would not take the initiative to approach him, and there would be no present for him and the little mermaid.

    The little mermaid twisted and exhaled, almost evaporating the nearby sea water, "Ah, I seem to be feeling more and more uncomfortable." Why is it still

    so uncomfortable after returning to the sea?

    Tang Sen kissed the center of his brow, and comforted him, "Good boy, it won't hurt soon."

    Tao Tao tilted his head, "Ah, are you going to do the kind of thing that spring does to cherry trees?"

    Tang Sen was a little surprised, he didn't expect the little mermaid to even know this.

    After staying in human society for more than half a month, the little mermaid learned a lot, including "what spring does to cherry trees".

    At that time, two contestants were joking, saying that spring would come after winter, and then another contestant said this sentence. Tao Tao felt that this sentence was very poetic at the time, and asked them what this sentence meant .

    Thinking that he was a contestant who had never even seen a stave, they deliberately explained it to him.

    After a simple explanation, Tao Tao understood.

    Tang Sen put Tao Tao on the pearl bed, "Yes, that's what you said."

    He raised his hand and stroked his hair, "So, are you willing?"

    Everything is of course based on the premise that the little mermaid is willing. If you don't want to, then you can only think of another way.

    Tao Taozai thought about it carefully, and found that he seemed to be willing.