22

return
The little mermaid is super clingy
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 22

    Before returning to the room, Tao Tao stopped Lan Sha, saying that he had something to do and wanted to leave.

    Lan Sha looked at him suspiciously, "What's the matter? What can you do?"

    A little mermaid who has not been in human society for a long time, what can he do at this point in time?

    Tao Tao licked his lips and recollected the taste of Tang Monk's meat, but he didn't recall anything.

    The previous two attempts had failed.

    He thought, this time he must have a good taste.

    But there is no need to tell Lan Sha about this.

    He replied vaguely, "It's something, it's very important to me."

    Lan Sha sneered, "Then are you coming back tonight?"

    Tao Tao blinked, not understanding why he asked such a question.

    "Of course I'll come back. If I don't come back, where will I live?"

    Lan Sha clicked, "You can go as long as you want, that's it..."

    Tao Tao, "What is it?"

    Lan Sha said without turning his head, "Be careful I ended up in the same fate as my predecessors."

    The fish scales were peeled off, and the fish scales were made into beautiful clothes, but in the end they couldn't go back to the sea.

    Such a fate is extremely tragic for the mermaid.

    Tao Tao is not a person who doesn't know what to do, he said, "Understood, I will be careful, Lan Sha."

    Lan Sha looked difficult to get along with, but in fact his face was cold and his heart was warm. Tao Tao knew that the other party cared about him too.

    But "Tang Seng" is really different from ordinary human beings.

    He is very kind.

    It is written in the Mythical Notes that "Tang Monk" does not even dare to kill, and has the greatest kindness towards small animals.

    Rounding it up, he also belongs to the category of small animals. After all, he is a fish, a fish in the sea.

    Thinking about it this way, Tao Tao was not worried at all.

    Tang Sen once told him his address, which happened to be not far from here.

    Tao Tao groped in the dark and walked slowly towards the destination.

    at the same time.

    The head manager was asking Tang Sen with a worried expression, "Your Majesty, do you need to call a doctor?"

    Tang Sen put his hands on his temples and closed his eyes, "No, go and rest."

    The corners of the head manager's mouth were blistered with worry "You live here now, and you can't even soak in the sea."

    Ever since he knew that the little mermaid had participated in the talent show "Adorning the Stars", Tang Sen lived near the program group.

    It's only ten minutes away from where the little mermaid lives. If you drive a suspension car, three minutes is enough.