35

return
The little mermaid is super clingy
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 35

    Lu Yi had a mad look on his face. Sea pushed him too hard, causing him to have desperate and crazy ideas.

    Why did he have to go through all this?

    In this case, it is better to destroy together!

    Destroy together! ! !

    The whole bucket of water was accurately sprinkled on Lansha by the deer clothes.

    His action was too unexpected, no one expected that he would suddenly take out a big bucket of water, and he didn't even give Lansha a chance to react.

    At the very moment, Tao Tao, who was standing next to Lan Sha, pushed Lan Sha away heavily, and the bucket of water that was about to be sprinkled on Lan Sha was poured on Tao Tao.

    The water that was supposed to make the fish comfortable made Tao Tao shiver.

    He could clearly feel the changes in his legs.

    The trousers were torn open, and the legs visibly began to turn into golden fishtails.

    In the merman state, you can't dehydrate for too long, otherwise the merman will lose water and become unconscious.

    Lan Sha stepped forward and hugged Tao Tao tightly to avoid being seen by others.

    But every interstellar person who watched this live broadcast knew what happened.

    It's a mermaid!

    A real mermaid!

    [Ahhhhh I'm going crazy, I'm really going crazy! ]

    [I was crazy about being a mermaid, and at the same time, I really wanted to beat up this thing called Luyi, how could he treat a mermaid like that! ]

    [Oh my god, did the little mermaid look like this after turning back into mermaid form? ]

    [Critically attacked by appearance! ! ! Mermaids are so beautiful! ]

    [The little mermaid doesn't look very well, does she need to go to the sea? ]

    On the live broadcast screen, Tao Tao's misty blue hair fell down softly, her exquisite face kissed by God was fragile and frightened, and the golden fishtail was looming, and the audience was worried at this moment.

    [How dare Lu Yi! How dare he! ]

    [Damn it! If anything happens to the little mermaid, I won't let Lu Yi go, I promise! ]

    The fans who stood in deer clothes at the beginning also climbed the wall one after another at this second.

    The brave contestant immediately stopped Lu Yi, preventing him from hurting the little mermaid.

    Lu Yi's best friend stared at him blankly, "Lu Yi, you..."

    Lu Yi turned away from looking at him.

    When the audience was worried about the little mermaid, they suddenly saw a handsome figure approaching the little mermaid firmly and quickly, and hugging him?

    [Who is this man? ]

    [Looking at his back, he looks like a handsome guy. ]

    [Damn it, is someone eyeing the little mermaid so soon? ]