2

return
The little mermaid is super clingy
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 2 The second day when I want to eat Tangsen meat

    Rollo didn't die? !

    How did he survive the turbulent waves? !

    How can this be? !

    Many people who participated in the coming-of-age ceremony poured into the hospital.

    It's called a visit to Luo Luo, but it's actually to inquire about news.

    Seeing that everything was fine with Luo Luo, Wen Lina breathed a sigh of relief, and said happily, "I was really scared to death before."

    They all thought he would not survive.

    Others chattered.

    "Rolo, you survived such a big wave, you are lucky."

    "Rolo, what happened last night?"

    "Rolo, good luck!"

    Everyone is talking about Luo Luofu's fate Big, pushed to the sea by the waves.

    Only he himself knows that this is not the case.

    He was saved.

    It was a little mermaid who saved him.

    Moreover, it was a beautiful mermaid with long silver-blue hair and a golden fish tail.

    It's a pity that he only saw the opponent's back.

    But just a back view is enough to make people dream.

    The secret of being rescued by the mermaid, Luo Luo was going to bury it deep in his heart and not tell anyone.

    When some people encounter treasures, they will choose to advertise and show off.

    But he is different.

    He chose to guard the treasure alone like a stingy and miserly dragon.

    With red eyes, Luo Luo's mother took his hand and said angrily, "Why are you so careless, Mom almost died of a sudden death."

    Luo Luo lowered his eyebrows and thundered unexpectedly, "I was pushed down. "

    Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

    If Rollo had accidentally fallen into the ocean, he had only himself to blame.

    If he had been pushed down...

    then the nature of the matter was very bad.

    Rollo's mother quickly asked, "Who pushed you?"

    Rollo shook his head.

    "At that time, I was facing the sea, and I didn't see the person behind me. The opponent's hand was strong."

    It should be a boy.

    However, he did not express this speculation for the time being.

    Who has a deep hatred for Rollo and wants to kill him?

    If Rollo can't come back alive, then this incident will most likely be classified as an accident.

    But -

    he survived.

    That's interesting.

    Luo Luo's mother said firmly, "Mom will definitely explain this to you!"