28

return
The little mermaid is super clingy
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 28

    The spaceship has been activated.

    Under the ultra-high speed, everything on the ground began to become distorted and blurred. First, it became as small as an ant, and then, it could no longer be seen clearly.

    Li Li reminded from the side, "I can leave this planet soon."

    Sea hummed, holding Luyi in his arms, his eyes fell on Luyi's delicate eyebrows, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

    At this moment, Lu Yi let out a moan, and woke up faintly.

    Those who attacked did not dare to use great strength for fear of hurting the little mermaid, so Lu Yi woke up much earlier than expected.

    After finding himself in a strange spaceship, Lu Yi crossed his arms and his eyes were full of panic.

    who is it? !

    Why catch him!

    Is it color? Still drawing something?

    Seeing Luyi biting his lips in fear, Sea comforted him at the right time, "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you."

    Hearing this young voice, Luyi's frightened eyes fell on the person in front of him. body.

    It was an exceptionally handsome face.

    She looked only in her twenties, with black hair and black eyes, which was three points similar to His Majesty.

    Not much like it, but enough for deer clothing.

    He guessed, "Are you His Highness Sea?"

    Sea hummed, "I am."

    This sentence must have given Lu Yi a reassurance, allowing his little heart that had no place to rest to settle down at once.

    It's sea!

    It turned out to be sea!

    What did His Highness arrest him for?

    Could it be that they want to snatch him away as a canary?

    Numerous thoughts flashed through Lu Yi's mind.

    He raised his hand and grabbed Sea's clothes, looked up at him, and looked at him with a kind of cute and pitiful eyes like a kitten, "Your Highness, this is..."

    Sea picked him up and walked to the bathroom in the spaceship, Straight to the point, "Will you take a bath?"

    Lu Yi:! ! !

    He stammered, "Could it be... a little too fast?"

    Take a shower as soon as you come?

    Don't you need to get to know each other?

    Sea is actually such a Highness!

    Sea knew that Lu Yi wanted to go wrong. But it doesn't matter.

    If Luyi is really a mermaid, then the use of the bathroom will be just as he thought.

    Sea looked down at him, "Not fast."

    How could it be fast?

    He has been waiting for so many years.

    If he waits any longer, he's going crazy.