7

return
The little mermaid is super clingy
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 7

    Afraid that there would be some omissions in his plan, Tao Tao did not leave his pearl nest the next day, lying in the nest all the time, racking his brains to perfect the plan.

    In addition to eating Tang Monk meat, he has another goal-

    to be a star.

    As for the matter of becoming a star, he is still at a loss and has no clue. But the dictionary says, "The boat will be straight when it reaches the bridgehead", just let nature take its course.

    The next day, the unknown warrior who belittled His Majesty did not appear, but the servants at the palace were still facing the enemy.

    They sweated on their brows and communicated secretly.

    "Did that person come today?"

    "It seems not."

    "No?! How could he not! Why didn't he come today?"

    "Maybe I think it's too frequent to come every day?" "

    It won't be just once. ?”

    “Who knows?”

    “It’s hard for us if that person doesn’t come.”

    His Majesty’s face was gloomy all day long.

    Anyone who is bitten out of nowhere will not be in a good mood.

    With such gazes, no one is in a relaxed mood.

    The chief manager also complained in his heart.

    Isn't this hanging people?

    He was sure that that person would not come just once, but he was not sure when the next time would be. If it was tomorrow, he would not come later... The chief executive couldn't help but his eyes

    darkened.

    But soon, he thought of another possibility.

    Shouldn't you wait for His Majesty to leave before he comes.

    That was really...

    missed.

    Thinking of this, the chief executive raised his wide sleeves and wiped the dry corners of his eyes.

    A poignant love drama has been imagined in my heart.

    The handsome tyrant who is running out of time vs. the cheerful heart thief who doesn't know his age and appearance, and who is a courageous thief who leaves teeth marks on his hands.

    It seems to be a little bit good.

    Tao Tao knew nothing about what happened in the palace.

    When he had a good night's sleep, everyone in the palace was sleepless and trembling all night.

    After finally surviving until dawn, the Chief Manager asked the people below with two big dark circles under his eyes, "Is there still no movement?"

    The Little Manager shook his head, "No."

    The Chief Manager sighed heavily.

    "Let's see again today."

    When that person will come, and whether he will come again, no one knows.

    Now, there is nothing they can do but wait.