14

return
The little mermaid is super clingy
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 14 The Fourteenth Day of Wanting to Eat Tangsen Meat

    Everything in Interstellar is novel to Tao Tao.

    The streets are bustling and busy, every pedestrian is bright and beautiful, and the food street is full of the aroma of food.

    Only then did Tao Tao realize that he had encountered the biggest crisis in eighteen years—

    no money.

    With empty pockets, Tao Tao can only look at the delicate and beautiful food in the cupboard and hesitate.

    What prevents Pisces from assimilating into interstellar society?

    It's not that she has an overly delicate appearance,

    it's not that she sheds tears,

    it's not that she doesn't have much common sense in life,

    it's that she's penniless! ! !

    Tao Tao didn't know how the predecessors who had been human before solved the problem of not having money.

    But now, he was stumped.

    He pursed his lips, and once again rejected the kindness from the interstellar man.

    Since he stepped into the interstellar society, he has encountered more than a wave of kind people. Every now and then someone would come up to him and ask him if he needed help.

    Although Tao Tao is innocent, she is very vigilant and refuses every time.

    When Tao Tao walked on the streets of Xingji, he always felt that someone was quietly following him behind him.

    This made him even more vigilant.

    In a certain moment, many thoughts flashed through his mind.

    Whether to seek help, or to solve it on your own.

    However, strange interstellar people could not gain his trust.

    If he had to ask someone for help, he could only think of Ah Seng.

    It's a pity that Ah Seng is far away in that remote private sea area.

    After weighing things up, Tao Tao, who is skilled and courageous, decides to make a move by himself.

    He turned into a deserted lane.

    If someone really followed him, then that person would definitely follow him.

    When the time comes, it's his time to make a move!

    Tao Tao was on alert, holding a newly picked brick in his hand.

    No matter who came, he had the confidence to subdue him with one move!

    But when he saw the people who followed, he froze on the spot.

    The raised bricks also fell to the ground unconsciously.

    "Lan Sha?"

    "How could it be you?"

    The person following him turned out to be Lan Sha!

    Why did Lansha also come to the interstellar society?

    The silver-haired and blue-eyed young man also turned into black hair and black eyes after taking the firefly.