26

return
The little mermaid is super clingy
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 26

    Sea is a man of action. Since he decided to use the sprinkler system, he has to order someone to do it now.

    Although he has been wandering outside the center of power, he is also the younger brother of the tyrant after all, and his biological mother is the queen mother.

    Some things, he was born with.

    He just didn't bother to use it before.

    Now that he wants to use it, it is only a matter of one sentence.

    If you are afraid of delay, you will change. What sea has prepared is an extra-large sprinkler system.

    This sprinkler system can cover more than 300 people at the same time, without giving the little mermaid a chance to react.

    Once the spray is on, there is no way for the little mermaid to hide.

    At that time, it will be clear at a glance who is the real little mermaid.

    However, when the sprinkler is turned on, there should be some "small problems" in the live broadcast system.

    Otherwise, wouldn't everyone in the universe know which one is the little mermaid?

    Sea looked at the middle-aged man on the opposite side of the optical brain, "Black screen for three minutes, can it be done?" The

    middle-aged man on the opposite side respectfully said, "Of course, Your Highness."

    Sea nodded, "Do it as soon as possible, don't make extra troubles , and don’t reveal the news, once the target is identified, the scene will be blocked immediately, and I will take the little mermaid away from the scene as soon as possible, and you will finish the job.” The middle-aged man lowered his head in trepidation, “Understood, Your Highness

    . "

    Sea has a madness in his bones.

    When he goes crazy, he doesn't care about the consequences.

    All he wanted now was to desperately find that little mermaid.

    After finding out, with his identity, it shouldn't be difficult to protect a little mermaid.

    He had been looking for the little mermaid for so many years.

    He didn't want to wait any longer.

    In any case, he is also a direct descendant of the royal family, and he is surrounded by people who protect him.

    After he found the little mermaid, he took the little mermaid to a remote galaxy to avoid the limelight.

    When Tang Sen died, everything should be settled, and he and the little mermaid would come back at that time.

    At that time, he will be the next monarch, who can do what? Who can say what?

    No one dared to criticize him any more.

    Time is running out, and the fastest interstellar spacecraft must be prepared before the sprinkler system is installed.

    After a while, they will leave here as quickly as possible.

    Theoretically speaking, the probability of his success today is 90%.

    enough.

    When Sea was gearing up to take away the little mermaid immediately, his plan was presented to Tang Sen immediately.