11

return
The little mermaid is super clingy
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 11 The eleventh day when I want to eat Tangsen meat

    After Tao Su noticed that some mermaids were quietly looking at Tao Tao, he immediately stared back.

    How old is Tao Tao?

    Do they dare to miss it?

    Tao Tao slumped his shoulders helplessly.

    He is really big.

    At the age of eighteen, in the star society, he is already an adult. Some interstellar people of his age have begun to stand on their own.

    But in the clan, he is still a baby in the eyes of those close to him, and needs careful protection and care.

    But the clansmen are about to hibernate, and he is about to sail away.

    It was his own trip.

    Whether the outcome is good or bad, he accepts it all.

    The patriarch's speech is finally coming to an end.

    He was high-spirited and emotional, "Clan people, it's time for us to hibernate again.

    Then, I wish everyone a good dream.

    See you next year in spring!"

    The clan people cheered loudly, "See you next year!"

    The speech ended Afterwards, the clansmen flicked the fish tails of various colors and swam to their own nests.

    The seabed is colorful and really beautiful.

    There are a large number of people in the clan, some are single fish, some are couple fish, and there are couple fish and couple fish.

    Mermaids that gather together quickly disperse.

    Tao Tao also plans to go back to her pearl nest.

    Tao Su and Li Jin accompanied him.

    The two talked to him for a while and then left.

    Li Jin swam forward for a while, but did not forget to turn around and wave goodbye to Tao Tao, "Tao Tao, let's see you next year."

    Li Jin smiled brightly, like a fire that would never go out, scorching hot and endless.

    Infected by his enthusiasm, Tao Tao squeezed out two small dimples, "Ah Jin, see you next year." It has been

    half a month since the last time the little mermaid appeared.

    For the past half month, the weather was calm, and there was no sign that he would come again.

    The head manager who was originally happy from ear to ear began to get angry again.

    The chief executive looked at Tang Sen who was surrounded by an old god, and felt that the sentence "the emperor is not in a hurry and the eunuchs are in a hurry" was not unreasonable.

    He secretly reminded, "Your Majesty, today is the winter solstice."

    Tang Sen hummed.

    "Dumplings are ready?"

    "Ready."

    The chief executive couldn't help muttering, His Majesty had prepared a lot of delicacies before, but the little mermaid never showed up.