18

return
The little mermaid is super clingy
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 18 The Eighteenth Day of Wanting to Eat Tangsen Meat

    Because "Adorning the Stars" may have been mixed with a real fish, so "Adorning the Stars" is still in the audition period, the popularity has already exploded, and it continues to rise crazily.

    The director and investors were all taken aback by this heavenly surprise.

    The director was so surprised that he stuttered, "This...is this a hot search that a kind person bought for us?"

    As for whether real fish were mixed into the program group...

    He didn't even dare to think about it. think!

    There is a high probability that this matter is false. He is afraid that he is full of expectations, and in the end his hopes will fail, and the gap will be even greater.

    His little heart can't stand such a toss.

    It's better to lower your expectations a bit.

    As for the unprecedented attention at present, it is regarded as an accidental preference.

    When the news spread rapidly, Sea was standing on the deck on the second floor of the cruise ship, with one hand in his pocket, looking at the sea view in the distance.

    Li Li walked over with a red wine glass and asked, "What are you looking at?"

    Sea didn't know what he was looking at, but just stared at the distant sea in a daze. He also held a red wine glass in his hand, but he didn't touch it at all, as if he was only holding an ornament.

    He put the red wine glass on the table beside him, and replied, "It's nothing."

    Li Li exhaled, "You said you, you obviously don't like this kind of social occasion, why are you here today?

    " The children of nobles in the top circles of the interstellar circle never lacked for banquets.

    In the past, Sea had always dismissed such occasions, for a long time, he had not seen Sea at any banquet.

    Unfortunately, Sea has attended two times in a row recently.

    Today's banquet is not important. As a communicator, he will naturally not miss any banquet.

    However, Sea's attendance at this event made people unable to help but think about it.

    He joked, "You didn't come here for Lilith, did you?"

    The host of today's banquet, Lilith, is a noble girl with a pure and beautiful appearance. There are rumors that Lilith has been secretly in love with Sea for many years.

    Sea glanced at his friend lightly, "You think too much."

    Li Li clicked his tongue.

    Sometimes, he felt that his friend lacked a bit of human emotion. Most of the time, he was too indifferent. Only topics related to mermaids could interest him.

    Li Li joked, "It's not for Lilith? Then you obviously don't like this kind of occasion, why did you come here?"

    Sea looked far, far away, "I'm waiting."

    Li Li looked puzzled, " What are you waiting for?"

    Sea said lightly, "Wait for a miracle."