24

return
The little mermaid is super clingy
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 24

    After mentioning the topic of fish scales, Tao Tao's whole fish became sleepy, looking unhappy.

    Yuyu was sad.

    Tang Sen was keenly aware of his emotional changes, and asked, "What's the matter?" "

    If you want to go back, I can send you there now."

    Tao Tao shook his head, and his voice became softer, "It's not this Something."

    Tang Sen hugged him tighter, "What is that?"

    The little mermaid couldn't hide her thoughts, and she still couldn't help pouring out all her thoughts in the face of the "kindest" human "Tang Seng".

    "There is a senior...he...was plucked out of the fish scales, I saw his scales, but I...can't help him go back to the sea."

    At the end, the little mermaid's voice carried a few words . Divide the weeping sound, listening to the pitiful.

    Tang Sen frowned.

    The interstellar population is tens of billions.

    There are too many people, so naturally there are everyone. Among them, there are many people who are obsessed with mermaids, and there are also people who have malice towards mermaids.

    Thousands of years ago, there was even a professional interstellar gang that hunted killer fish.

    Their methods are extremely cruel, and they wantonly play with mermaids as prey.

    Ordinary people don't know these things. He also only glanced at the top-secret files passed down from generation to generation by the royal family.

    That interstellar gang was wiped out later, but the mermaid gradually faded out of human sight.

    After all, the information is too old, and the archives that have been handed down are already mottled and yellowed, and many pages are even missing.

    The authenticity of the information cannot be verified.

    The mermaid hasn't appeared for nearly a thousand years, so he didn't take those contents to heart. Looking at it now, there were probably quite a few mermaids who had a very tragic end back then.

    "Where are the senior's scales?"

    Tao Tao pouted sadly, "It was worn by Su You."

    Tang Sen immediately realized.

    The fishtail suit that brought Suyou to the altar was actually made of real fish scales?

    Tang Sen's eyebrows darkened, "You don't have to worry about this, just leave it to me."

    Tao Tao blinked blankly, a little uneasy, "Ah, will it cause you trouble?"

    "No."

    "But , you are already very dangerous!"

    In desperation, the little mermaid couldn't help blurting out.

    Tang Sen, "Huh?"

    Tao Tao didn't want to say too much, anyone would not be happy knowing that his flesh was being coveted by countless people.

    He just mentioned it briefly, "Many people want to hurt you."

    Although "Tang Seng" has senior senior brother, second senior brother, and senior brother Sha by his side, he has been in contact with "Tang Seng" so many times, and he has never seen senior senior brother !