No, he's gone mad.

    After arriving in the bathroom, Lu Yi was still in a daze and didn't react.

    After the second round of auditions, he went to look for His Majesty alone, but was kicked out after a few words with His Majesty.

    Not long after he left, he was knocked unconscious, and when he woke up again, he was already on the spaceship.

    The person who kidnapped him turned out to be His Highness.

    At this moment, His Highness took him directly to the bathroom...

    Lu Yi felt that the half-day passed was too thrilling.

    Every development is completely beyond his expectations.

    He thought eloquently, his performance in "Adorned with Stars" must be very good, otherwise how could he successfully attract His Highness?

    Later, he still has to tell His Highness that he doesn't want to be a canary, he wants to be a big star.

    He wants to stand high on the stage and enjoy the feeling of being watched.

    As for the canaries...

    it's not impossible once in a while.

    As long as the resources are in place.

    When Sea was put into the bathtub, Lu Yi was still smoky as if he was drunk.

    He looked around and said, "This bathtub looks like a fish tank."

    Sea hummed.

    This bathtub is made according to the fish tank.

    Specially used to house his little mermaid.

    Sea started to put hot water in the bath.

    "How's the water temperature?"

    Lu Yixun nodded, "just right."

    Lu Yi became more and more relaxed, and his expression became more and more comfortable, but Sea's face became colder and colder.

    Lu Yi was lying comfortably in the bathtub, seeing that Sea had no next move, he stretched out two arms towards Sea instead, and said softly, "Your Highness~~~"

    Sea waved his arms heavily.

    Lu Yi was confused by this, and the whole person woke up from this fuzzy state.

    "Your Highness?"

    Sea looked at him coldly, "You are not a mermaid."

    Lu Yi: ...

    Of course he is not!

    How could he be? !

    He quickly realized that Sea probably misunderstood something.

    He hurriedly explained, "Your Highness, I am not a mermaid, and I have never said that I am a mermaid!"

    Sea's expression became more and more dull.

    "Many people think you are, why don't you deny it?"

    If the person in front of him was not Sea, Lu Yi would have cursed.

    deny?

    Didn't he deny it?

    As for whether others believe it or not, that is someone else's business, so who cares?