Chapter 32. I Island

Start from the beginning

She was wearing the same type of dress as she wore when he first met her but he noticed that this time she had some red lipstick and some black eyeliner. Not only that but her more feminine features seemed to stand out more giving she's grown since last time she wore this dress, which made it tighter in certain areas.

She looked around and saw Izuku, it made her even happier seeing that he was alone, this meant she can talk to him about some things that made herself slightly embarrassed.

"Oh hello Shoka, you look very beautiful" said Izuku looking her over with a blush.

Shoka blushed and played with her red hair "thank you Izuku, you look very handsome yourself" she said before looking up into his red and golden eyes. "Hey Izuku can I talk to you for a bit?".

"Yeah, what's up?" He said giving her his full attention.

"I was wondering.. what are your feelings about me?... I know that we haven't really had a lot of time to spend together and we were originally just supposed to have an arranged marriage... But I ended up growing feelings for you, I know that you have multiple lovers and will most likely gain more but I hope maybe you'll return my feelings for you" said Shoka.

Izuku was silent for a little bit as he chewed on that question and thought of a answer, it took him a bit but he did eventually find a good one. "I appreciate you being honest with me and I can't give you a true answer to your question since like you said, we haven't spent enough time together, but I'd be ok with us spending more time together if that's what you".

She looked down and smiled happily with a small red tint adorning her cheeks "I'd be ok with that... Would it be ok if I have a dance with you tonight?".

"Yeah that's like it'd be fun, though Ochako, Himiko and Mei claimed the first dances with me so after them I'll give you a dance?" Said Izuku.

"I can't wait for it then Izuku" she said looking at him giving a warm smile before moving in and lightly pecking his cheek.

When she did that he noted that her lips were both hot and cold at the same time which was thanks to her quirk.

Just then a different elevator opened and the girls walked out of it and each one were wearing beautiful dresses that complimented them each.

Himiko walked out wearing a blood red dress that went half way down her thighs, with bits of black thrown in, mainly on the chest and stomach and as the accents and trimming of the dress. It was strapless and showed a bit of her cleavage, on her neck was a black choker and for her hair, she pulled it into a single bun on the back of her head with a braid wrapped around it.

Mei wore a dark blue strapless dress that slowly faded to light blue down to here her feet are, along with the skirt was a slit that exposed one of her legs showing her thigh high boots. She also had her hair up in a small messy ponytail while she had some framing her face.

"Wow..." He said making all the girls puff their chest out in pride, especially his girlfriends since they were for his eyes only.

"Hey sorry I'm late everyone!!" Said Melissa entering the room in her own dress.

"Leave it to the blonde to be late" muttered Katsuki.

"That's like the pot calling the kettle black Katsuki..." Said Himiko with a deadpan expression.

Kyoka looked around and sighed feeling even more embarrassed and self conscious giving her style in dress and how she wasn't well developed. But before her self consciousness could eat her alive she remembered what Izuku told her "You are one of the most attractive woman I have ever met and everything about you is perfect the way it is. Your funny, cute and make good jokes and helped keep Iida in check sometimes, your talented in music and I know for a fact that one day you'll be one of the greatest heroes ever".. A blush formed on her cheeks and she looked up to him seeing as he was trying and failing desperately to stop a hungry Himiko from biting his neck. She couldn't help but feel a little jealous of the girls since she wished she could do stuff like that with him.