CH26

Everyone's reactions to the inside of Bangtan's fortress was the same as my first initial reaction. The place resembled a museum and honestly was too pretty to be real. We passed the kitchen and I saw RM's sister but she was busy so we just passed by and made our way past RM's office and towards a new room that I had not seen before.

"This is our conference room" RM said, "Please take a seat anywhere. Make yourselves comfortable. Some refreshments will be brought in soon" he said with a dimpled smile trying to make everyone feel less anxious than they were already feeling.

"Not sure if I would trust something sent to me from the enemy" Felix said under his breath.

"Rose please sit next to me" Tae said to me a smile on his face.

I looked at him and gave him a small smile, "sorry Tae, maybe next time" I said as I found Minho's eyes and grabbed the chair next to him as quick as I could.

Everyone sat down and the meeting began with a few introductions and a brief cover of why we were planning on working together and how this all started in the first place. The tension in the room was thick. Nobody trusted anybody and there was good reason. Sworn enemies were not mean to work together but sometimes we have to come together and put our differences aside to help the greater good.

"So as you know we are planning to do this in the cleanest and quickest way possible. Rose and I discussed using the wife to poison the president and weaken him so much so that he just breaks but poisoning like that would take longer than we're wanting this to last. But we dug deep and found out some more interesting information. The president was not as faithful as he states he is. He had a child with someone who was not his wife. We thought that we could use that to our advantage. Getting the wife on our side was going to take a little more persuading than I thought it would. Unfortunately she already knew about the marital affair and the child. Apparently it was something that was planned by her" RM told us all.

"What do you mean planned by her?" I asked confused at why a wife would allow her husband to just sleep with another woman.

"She wasn't fertile. She couldn't conceive a child. Holding a high status the two of them needed to have a child and since things weren't working out between them the wife found a woman who was willing to bear a child on their behalf" Yoongi answered for the group.

"Eventually she surprisingly found out that she was carrying a child, the one Minho stabbed, and kept the other child a secret so as to not destroy their marital status in the public eye" he continued while giving Minho a slight side glare at the mention of the presidents child.

"She loves the surrogate child as her own. Trying to use the lost funds as motive against her was also a fail since she herself was the one sending money to the family. It took us a little while to dig into the whereabouts of the other child but we found him" Jimin said with a smirk gracing his face.

"I don't like that look Jimin" I told him while I put my arms on the table and leaned closer to him as I listened to him speak.

"You shouldn't like this look doll. This is my devious smirk" Jimin said as he winked at me.

I heard Minho scoff off to my left side and when I looked over at him he just ignored me.

"Okay, so you found him?" I said towards Jimin, "And then what happened?"

Taehyung began giggling and I felt shivers run down my spine. That was creepy.

"I took little kookie on a road trip and we picked him up" Taehyung said while putting on a boxy smile.

RM rolled his eyes at Taehyung's childish antics before telling us the rest of the events.

"They kidnapped him, brought him back here, and Jungkook went to work doing what he does best" RM said crossing his arms and tightening his jaw.