CH9

It was the last day at the beach. The weekend was almost over and everyone was drained from the past few days in the sun.

I woke up to a quiet house. I threw on some casual clothes and headed downstairs and out the front door. I walked along the beach just enjoying the peaceful time. As I made my way back to the house it was still quiet.

Half of the day had gone by before the boys had woken up. I had started making lunch when I felt someone give me a hug behind my back.

"Well, if it isn't Sleepy Beauty himself" I said to HyunJin. "How did you sleep?" I asked him as I walked over to the coffee pot to get him a glass of the wake up juice.

"I slept so good! But my body is so sore today" he complained as he took a sip of the liquid and stretched his back.

"The waves will do that to you" I said playfully towards him.

"Do you want to see the picture Felix and I took of you and Minho last night?" HyunJin said giggling as he stepped closer to you.

It took your brain a minute to understand what he was saying but when it finally clicked you reached over with the spoon you were using to stir the food and started to hit him on the arm.

"Delete that picture from existence. Nothing happened and I want there to be no proof" I said to him as I reached for his phone to delete the picture.

"At least look at it first. I think it's the one time you guys are together where your not arguing and scowling towards each other" HyunJin said with a little pout on his plushy lips.

I took the phone and looked at the picture. Honestly if it was anybody beside Minho and I there is a large chance I would say it looked cute. It was dark because Felix didn't use the flash, but the moon lit up the picture just enough for you to see the facial expressions on each person. Minho had a small smile on his face as his head laid on top of yours. You looked like you were comfortable on his shoulder a sleepy smile gracing your face as well. The events following their abrupt dismissal flashed in your mind. Minho pulling you back to his shoulder and him taking your hand in his. You could almost feel it, your palm tingling at the lack of sensation now present. A slight blush made it's way to your face during your recollection.

"Awww someone's flustered over the cute picture" HyunJin said poking my cheek.

"Cute picture?" I heard a sleepy voice from beside me. I looked to see the man of the hour himself, Minho. "I wanna see" he said as he stepped beside me and leaned over my shoulder a little bit to try and see the content on the screen. I angled the screen towards him better.

"You can't see anything in that picture. What is it supposed to be?" He asked before taking the phone from my hand and bringing it closer to his face.

When realization hit him you could see his ears turn a little red. It was cute seeing him flustered for a change rather than just yourself. I saw Minho tapping the screen a few times before handing the phone back to HyunJin. I saw HyunJin's face fall when he got his phone back to him.

"Where'd the picture go?" He asked in a panicked voice.

"What picture?" Minho asked a smirk making its way to his face as he poured himself some coffee.

"You deleted it from the deleted photos too! Minho! Now it's gone forever" HyunJin complained as he frustratedly ran up the stairs probably to tell Felix what had just happened.

"You making food, again?" Minho asked me as I stirred the content on the stove.

"That is what it looks like" I responded to him while looking over to him.